Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Luggage galore! keep the pics coming ladies! the outfits are fabulous!

and can someone pls start a Celine Modeling Pics or In Action thread? :biggrin:

Greetings! will this do for the mean time... you know I dont dress like this on a regular basis...you think camel would look ok w/ my uniform?...hehe
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2450.JPG
    IMG_2450.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 12,304
Could someone please describe to me the sizes of luggage? I wish I could have comparison pictures! I don't have any boutiques around me as of this moment that sells Celine products!

jackieusc and eggpudding thanks so much :flowers: so I took it for a spin today and my best friend (TPF username: Inem) kindly took these photos for me... I'm still in excited mode about the bag... so apologize for the over overflowing photos... haha will stop now... :sweatdrop:

Celine2-1.jpg

Celine1.jpg

Awww thank you so much everyone for your kind words... Celine bag is a star... :flowers:

flower71 I can't wait to see your classic box!

margaritas haha I can feel the resistance starts to wear off

jackieusc my necklace is by Karen Walker... she does amazing jewellery...

lufc, you look fabulooooz!!! luv the skirt + brougues! so classy chic! i sooo want the zip in black... lookin forward to christmas funds :sweatdrop:

born, kat, pretty T dress! it was a turquoise day for us! :biggrin: of course camel fits your daily wardrobe!

jackie, looking at the handles, the clearance seem less than that of mini's, so probably small/med. could be wrong though. hard to tell from the angles.