Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Thank you ladies... you're all very kind... :flowers: we certainly have many stylish girls in the Celine threads who inspire me... and make me think I need a classic box... even though of course I mustn't! :noggin: Can't wait to see more modeling photos! Especially the ones who haven't post theirs yet ;)

Purse-nality - the orange envelope is so pretty! I have the wine evnelope available for me but am unsure about getting it because my heart is with the orange envelope.... So sad it is sold out everywhere!

purse-nality - are those both yours?
I love both colors, but my fav. is the envelope Orange!

purse-nality I'm a big zipper fan but I really love the orange colour of the envelope!!

yay! :yahoo:thanks! been 2nd-guessing :sweatdrop:

justone, haha! i wish! only 1! :P

Purse-nality - the orange envelope is so pretty! I have the wine evnelope available for me but am unsure about getting it because my heart is with the orange envelope.... So sad it is sold out everywhere!

it is?! oh but the wine is hard to resist too! its my close 2nd actually! ;)

lufc_girl, I love my Camel, but the Black Zip is more gorgeous, I admit.:biggrin: I am also a big zip fan, but the color contrast of envelop is quite irresistable... (You are cute!)

QUOTE=lufc_girl;16969858]jackieusc and eggpudding thanks so much :flowers: so I took it for a spin today and my best friend (TPF username: Inem) kindly took these photos for me... I'm still in excited mode about the bag... so apologize for the over overflowing photos... haha will stop now... :sweatdrop:

Celine2-1.jpg

Celine1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

^^I never thought in a million years I would like an orange bag but this is so striking!
I want to see mod pics of you wearing something navy with stripes.....or zebra...this will be killer with a khaki trench too.......my mind is spinning with outfits! You are very lucky.
ohhhhh, a nice pucci scarf would look good tied around the handle too!
LOL!

^LOL! i didn't realize i would fall for an orange bag until this came along! yes, yes, have sooo many outfits waiting for her! esp blues, camels, and animal prints among others... wide-leg hi-waist pants, wrap dresses, 50's full skirts - i luv luv the retro vibe! scarf... now that would be lovely! can't wait!!! :tender:

Coming straight in from the non-Chanel purchases thread to ooh and aah over Ms Sunkist ;)

She is just perfection purse! Have you taken her out for a spin yet?

lufc_girl - even lovelier in person! :tup: