Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Here is the Brown Luggage....the leather was a softer, delicate leather- it was truly beautiful, but I sent it back and purchased the envelope which should be coming any day now. The reason being is that the outside pocket was too small, and I was not in love with the way the bag did not hold it's shape at all....it was not like some of the other leather I have seen IMHO.

Still though...a beautiful piece...

Attachments

• P1020846.jpg
    P1020846.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 13,934
  • P1020847.JPG
    P1020847.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 13,668
  • P1020845.jpg
    P1020845.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 13,698
whaaaa! kitty, i could smell the leather from here!!! congraaaats! truly amazing! from the material, stitching, down to the lining! :drool: i wanna molest her!!! LOL! can you fit the handles over your shoulder?

einseine, she really looks well-loved! you know, bec of you, my friend wants a camel too!

namie, have you tried other styles? is nac out of the envelopes?[/QUO

I was at the DFS branch. No envelopes. The branch at isetan does not have this style as well.

Kitty- I LOVE the inside of that bag! Does is show when you are wearing it...sooo pretty! It makes the bag less stuffy and so feminine!
Yes, it does show a little where the wings stick out.

So, I went into Neiman Marcus this morning to return something and I swear I was accosted the moment I walked in with my bag. I had literally just walked in the door and one of the SAs in cosmetics came up to me and was saying that she had never seen such a beautiful bag and that this bag is so elusive and has reached almost mythical proportions with the other SAs - meaning every has seen it in mags and heard about it, but nobody has seen one IRL. Calls were made and more SAs came to see it. It's crazy how this is such a almost "cult" bag.

Ladies your bags are gorgeous. It's not often that I want a bag from seeing photos but this Celine has done it for me. First chance I get I'm off to London to check it out. Enjoy them. x

Hi ladies! not a regular here, but the camel mini luggage swept me away...before Mom went to US I asked her to get me a YSL roady in cognac..I was almost sure that the cognac was pretty easy to snatch since it is widely available online...Then I consulted my friend for a second option...she agreed camel would be best.. actually she suggested camel first then roady..
Anyway to my surprise Mom said she has not seen that roady in San francisco and that celine was much of an easy access to buy..
So this morning she called to make me choose between a luggage envelope in burgundy, navy, or brown.... I was half awake here in Manila when she called so I just asked her to pick what she thinks is best...originally the camel zip w/ curves is out of sight and will be available in dec...
So thank you to all the wonderful pictures here and to my Li'l miss enabler!
I hope to enjoy this bag because Im really looking for a workhorse tote, by the looks of it it seems tough and durable!

5094863066_52420dd2ce_b.jpg

5094860928_a19d56cd3a_b.jpg

5094864090_c9f0460c4f_b.jpg

5094864744_3c7bc0418a_b.jpg

**THUD** :faint:

OMG. My heart just stopped - this is GORGEOUS!

Okay I LOVE these bags - do those who own them find them heavy after day to day use? I keep trying it on at Barneys but am waffling because of the weight....thanks.

Kat, I don't find mine any heavier than other bags I own. For me the weight is in the contents. If I don't put my iPad in the bag it is considerably lighter.

For those who asked, I can't carry it on my shoulder, but thinner/petite gals most likely would be able to. I bought this as a hand held/over elbow bag, so this doesn't bother me at all.

OMG Kitty Kat, your store experience with the SA's pouncing on your bag is so funny!

Makes me even more excited to get mine this week!
Oh, I know. All the gals were looking and one brave soul asked if she could touch it :smile: I don't care who touches my bags, so it got passed around and loved on. I heard lots of Oooohs and Aaaahs :biggrin:

Jackie, you are going to love it! Please, please, please post pics when she arrives.