Buyer can't pay for 7 days

Mittens34

Aug 18, 2007
I'm not happy at all. In all of my auctions I state that payment is due within 48 hours or I will relist. Well, my winning bidder emailed me two days after she won to let me know that she cannot pay until Friday. Friday will be 7 days. She told me that she does not get her paycheck until Friday, but will pay for the dress. I do not think this is fair to me have to wait. Should I open a nonpaid dispute today, since it's been 5 days already or should I give her until Friday? BTW this buyer is from Australia and I just hope I don't have any problems with an International buyer.

I just had the same thing happen. The buyer won 3 of my auctions on Sept. 30th and didn't respond to my invoices until I opened a NPD that's when she told me that she couldn't pay until Oct 16th!!!:nuts: I need to get of rid the dolls so I agreed but told her that if I didn't receive payment on the 16th I would continue with the case. Crossing my fingers for a payment. oh and she has 1 FB...should have been a sign

I just had the same thing happen. The buyer won 3 of my auctions on Sept. 30th and didn't respond to my invoices until I opened a NPD that's when she told me that she couldn't pay until Oct 16th!!!:nuts: I need to get of rid the dolls so I agreed but told her that if I didn't receive payment on the 16th I would continue with the case. Crossing my fingers for a payment. oh and she has 1 FB...should have been a sign

I'm so sorry you are going through this too. I hope she pays you on the 16th. I hope you did not close your NPD. Keep it open in case she doesn't pay. I just sent my buyer an email to confirm that she will be paying on Friday. I will also open a NPD on Friday if she doesn't pay. I just hope I can still open one after 7 days.

I'm so sorry you are going through this too. I hope she pays you on the 16th. I hope you did not close your NPD. Keep it open in case she doesn't pay. I just sent my buyer an email to confirm that she will be paying on Friday. I will also open a NPD on Friday if she doesn't pay. I just hope I can still open one after 7 days.

it is most def. still open :biggrin:

yeah 4 plus 3 equals 7. I agree is annoying i always pay within 24 hours if not right after it ends. I would hate to make someone wait

I always pay right after the auction ends too. Honestly, I don't know why this lady bid on my item when she does not have the money to pay. She will not get her paycheck until Friday. I really don't feel this is fair to me. I would never bid on something if I could not have the money to pay for it.

I don't understand why people don't immediately pay for the things they bought. If you don't have the money for it, don't bid. When the auction ends and I've won, I pay at once. It's a no brainer. I have my credit card linked to PP, so I end up paying when the bill comes in. It works out for everyone.