Show us your NON Mulberry purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Anna, can you take a piccie when you paint your nails please :smile:

I can tell you one to not go for lol. The new YSL eye awakener roll on. What an absolutely load of crap! I purchased the touche eclat and this for 48 pounds, and its like the emporors new clothes lol - nothing comes out, the rollerball feels cold which gives the impression that its working, but nothing comes out at all no matter how many times I press the pen lid thing.
Tried to contact YSL customer services - thats impossible too :biggrin:

Chloe take it back to any YSL counter & they will replace it for you. Sounds like it's not been filled properly.

Anna don't bother with the chanel one, as it does bugger all. Why don't you go get some samples & try them out?

editing to add, that new chanel is lovely, I'm going to get it tomorrow. I've run out of riveairia (sp?? LOL), that was my favourite.

xxxx

Ratrat: I love all your scarfs!! I wish for one for christmas!

Anna: I like dermalogica age Smart multivitamin power firm eye cream (nights) and dermalogica total eye care spf 15 (day).
Also MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme is a favourite of mine.

IWANB - just tried the jumper on, loving it! It is a little short on me, I am quite tall (for a girl, according to my OH) so maybe it's just me. I'm thinking that jumper, leggings and new boots tomorrow.

Chloe take it back to any YSL counter & they will replace it for you. Sounds like it's not been filled properly.

Anna don't bother with the chanel one, as it does bugger all. Why don't you go get some samples & try them out?

editing to add, that new chanel is lovely, I'm going to get it tomorrow. I've run out of riveairia (sp?? LOL), that was my favourite.

xxxx

wulie, "rose insolent" is perfect for autumn, at least I feel riviera is a bit to bright/sharp for my pale autumn skin

Ratrat: I love all your scarfs!! I wish for one for christmas!

Anna: I like dermalogica age Smart multivitamin power firm eye cream (nights) and dermalogica total eye care spf 15 (day).
Also MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme is a favourite of mine.

kvamkvam will check them out, thanks - but if I remember rightly you are super-young and prob don't even need an eye cream yet. I on the other hand am in need of serious help ;)

kvamkvam will check them out, thanks - but if I remember rightly you are super-young and prob don't even need an eye cream yet. I on the other hand am in need of serious help ;)

The age smart one from dermalogica really fills in the small wrinkles, perfect for under concealer. My 60 year old mother use it!
But I would recommend trying one from a skinexpert instead of Highend/"parfymeri" brands like dior, ysl, chanel etc. Tried alot of expensive crap from there.

:biggrin:

DSCF0109-1.jpg

Spray Bleu (it's more brown irl, pics shows very purple on my PC!)

And Nu Nu family (NB. the grey one is good old Anthracite, not the current Gris Marine!)
DSCF0115.jpg

Those are just amazing ratrat. Just fabulous :yahoo:

Gorgeous collection RR

My chloebabe cape arrived today...but it's faulty! Very annoyed. The 'leather' seam down the front is missing stitches and looks bad. I'm returning to store tomorrow. Want them to refund me postage as well as it was faulty.

Not going to get another one. I liked it on but just bought this coat on way home from work. That's two coats in two weeks. Enough outerwear for now!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limi...re&ref=sr_1_4&qid=1285954625&sr=1-4&rh=&page=

That's lovely sjmidd. I tried on their red military one but it didn't work on me. I looked like a Chelsea Pensioner. Military is much classier in the darks and neutrals. Love the hood too!

Another little reveal for me tonight.

I bought a pair of Tory Burch "Sophie" wedges in black. Had these for a while but they were pinching my toes and was hemming and hawing about returning them. Finally found a place that did suede shoe stretching and picked them up today! They are PERFECT. :yahoo:

Also? Taking pictures of shoes while they're on your feet is really difficult. Sorry for my atrocious wallpaper!

Attachments

• sophiebox.jpg
    sophiebox.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 295
  • sophiewedgeshoe.jpg
    sophiewedgeshoe.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 239
  • shoeson.jpg
    shoeson.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 281
Status
Not open for further replies.