My Purple People Eater aka lrg Madison Shoulder

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
I love this puppy. Love love love :P I think she needs accessories though. Just a few quick iphone photos, I'll do better ones when I pick up a mirror this weekend. By the time I snapped the last shot I realized the back of my phone was dirty LOL whooops

50e760f3.jpg

38f584fd.jpg

6cf06f5b.jpg

f5093d87.jpg

4310002e.jpg

Thanks!!! I seriously paid this bag no attention, and then I saw the purple Sophia in store and the brown madison shoulder was in stock so I tried her on and saw a lot of potential there :P Got her yesterday and had to switch right there in the store. Here's a little less blurry photo of just the bag

8d8807cc.jpg

I can't believe I'm going to say this because I normally LOATHE large bags - but that is FREAKING STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! It's the first one of the B-I-G bags that I've liked.

Maybe it's you doing the bag justice in this case but you wear it SO WELL!! It doesn't look like it the bag is wearing you - you are rocking this bag. And the color - WOWWWWW!!!

Absolutely freaking gorgeous.

I can't believe I'm going to say this because I normally LOATHE large bags - but that is FREAKING STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! It's the first one of the B-I-G bags that I've liked.

Maybe it's you doing the bag justice in this case but you wear it SO WELL!! It doesn't look like it the bag is wearing you - you are rocking this bag. And the color - WOWWWWW!!!

Absolutely freaking gorgeous.

^^ ITA agree Crissy!! It's all about how you "ROCK IT"!! It totally shows on how you carry a bag if you LOVE IT!! :yahoo: