Marcie, merci, In Whiskey, I see...

OK, girls, I managed to steal some time to snap a few pics. They're quite poor (sorry for the blur) as I was in a hurry. I'll try to take some others sometime this week. I'm wearing my Chloe brown peep toe sandals.

I tell ya, this bag is so easy to wear and I love how it forms to the body. I has the structured look but is totally a puddle of leather. Hmmmm....
IMG_8911-1.jpg

IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8903.jpg

I have a little one hiding...can you see?

IMG_8904.jpg

Boot pairing...

IMG_8915.jpg

OK, girls, I managed to steal some time to snap a few pics. They're quite poor (sorry for the blur) as I was in a hurry. I'll try to take some others sometime this week. I'm wearing my Chloe brown peep toe sandals.

I tell ya, this bag is so easy to wear and I love how it forms to the body. I has the structured look but is totally a puddle of leather. Hmmmm....
IMG_8911-1.jpg

IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8903.jpg

I have a little one hiding...can you see?

IMG_8904.jpg

Boot pairing...

IMG_8915.jpg

WOW, kdo!!
:nuts: :nuts: You look so gorgeous (as usual) with your brand new Marcie!! The color is really stunning, and I love the sumptious leather. I totally see what you mean by 'I love how it forms to the body. I has the structured look but is totally a puddle of leather.' Exactly! That is very evident in the larger size, just comfy luxuriousness!!!

You look stunning with her! Thank you for sharing pics. Even more modeling shots later?? :graucho:

I also wanted to note how the bag looks even nicer, or takes on such a beautiful shape, when you carry your belongings in her. That is something really nice about the larger size I am seeing. It looks great on. Now I am contemplating buying the larger size.....oh no!! I really love the look. :tup: And the color is fantastic...and looks so nice with denim!!