Crazy for Flats!!!

I totally agree, all this while I always bought high heels, but recently I counted my flats, I have more flats than high heels, I have roughly 45 flats shoes from chanel, lanvin, tods, salvatore ferragamo, giuseppe zanotti, cole haan, fendi and others. I'm looking for more flats shoes now than before especially the one with embellishment.

cute flats! :love:

Thank you!

ooooh, i love the KG flats!! where did you find those?? I can never get enough of fuchsia pink flats, they always perk up a black outfit.

We've got a Kurt Geiger store nearby. They had them in black & beige but I got the pink. I totally agree :biggrin:

OMG great flats, i love you lanvin flats

Thank you!

Flats are an addiction, trust me i know! lol congrats! they are all pretty esp the lanvin.

Haha! I'm beginning to realize that Noon :graucho: Mashkoora!

Your flats collection is TDF, I'm in love with all of them especially your TopShop ones.
They look great on you!!!

Thanks so much Chrisy! I'll try to add s'more.

I totally agree, all this while I always bought high heels, but recently I counted my flats, I have more flats than high heels, I have roughly 45 flats shoes from chanel, lanvin, tods, salvatore ferragamo, giuseppe zanotti, cole haan, fendi and others. I'm looking for more flats shoes now than before especially the one with embellishment.

Bagspy I'm trying to diversify but it's proving to be difficult. I am scared to count the number of flats I have so I will just post photos. :P

Love those topshop sandals!!! Congrats on everything!

Thank you!

Here's a really old fave, Stella McCartney flats for Adidas.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Stella.jpg
    Stella.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 477
I have been on a spending spree buying up flats, both designer & non-designer pairs. The good thing, many of them were on sale. The bad thing, I didn't realize I had so many until I ran out of room to store them! :nuts:

A month ago I had 2 pairs of Tod's Ballerina Dees...and now I have...well...more than 2 pairs! :P

The gold & taupe pair are due to be picked up tomorrow, but here's a sneak peek:

attachment.php

Tod's have been having sales so I gleefully purchased a few pairs and then the ones not on sale caught my eye.

attachment.php

Wowza, that's a lot of flats! You have great taste!
I love the taupe/gold, the grey/gunmetal, the white/gunmetal (or is it pewter) ones..where can I get a pair? Were any of these on sale? Do they fit TTS or 1/2 to 1 size small like most banana flats?

they are all so cute. are you tall?
i stopped buying flats, unless they are super great prices, because I am not tall, so I don't get to wear them to work, because my pants are too long:P

wow they all look so lovely~ great purhcases :nuts::biggrin:

i'm wondering about the tod's ballerina sizing too (can't seem to find much info about it anywhere). how do they run? i'm a narrow size 8 and i'm looking at a size 7.5 and wondering if they will fit.