Crazy for Flats!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are a couple of close up shots of 2 Tod's. Love the fabric on the lilac pair and love the hidden glint of gold in between the leather of the other pair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Lately been a shopping spree for cheap flats and sandals from Zara, Topshop, New Look, and others. I haven't had a chance to take a snap of them all but here's a teaser.

[​IMG]

Especially love the Zara dirty denim flats with studs on the heel.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. ^i love those zara denim studded flats too!!! :love:
    are they in stores right now? i haven't gone shopping (other than online lol) in a long time, this is making me really want to go :P

4. Thanks ohfoos! Yes, they're in store now. They have a bunch of cute heels & other flats as well.

5. I really really really LOVE the top shop ones too bad they don't ship to the US. =/

6. Love your flats! :smile:

7. Tooomz I love the pink flats with the bows, where did you get those?

8. I love the lilac Tod ones. Are they uber comfy on? I'm thinking about getting a pair, but wasn't sure if they provide enough support.

9. love the Oasis, Tod's and the Lanvins, so cute!!

10. My latest flats...a pair of Dolce Vita turq flats

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a continued obsession with Tod's ballerinas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. More Tod's...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Toomz, where did you find your latest group of ballerinas? Were they part of the big sale? Thanks, GAWG-JUS!!!!

13. gorgeous flats! i love the tods with the patent gray tip! super cute!

14. Those were from Topshop.

The 3 suede ones were from the outlets, discounted so I got them for a steal. The last photo of the black leather & blue python were from the boutique sale. The pink tip Tod's were full-price...found the last pair at the boutique in Vegas.

Thanks!

15. Where is the todds outlet?