Open Letter to Pets (HYSTERICAL!!)

Ha!! I love the part about the bathroom! My kitties do that all the time! They usually race me there as soon as they notice that I am going in that direction! I have never had them try to jump in my lap though. They just try to rub on my leg instead lol

so i have a love hate thing with my cats they both are brother and sister age 4 why when they kill a mouse do they drop it on my foot or in the doorway of my room sick sick gross

Hey that's a gift! Had a large dog who was a wonderful 'mouser.' He would smash them as thin as a pancake & give them to me. :love:

First time he did this, had a hard time figuring out what it was. lol

One of our cats, Arthur, likes to actually get in my lap while I am in the bathroom. Awkward!

My dog Awesome-O does this everyday. We have a routine, when I come home from work, the first thing I have to do is use the restroom and he will beat me there and will sit on my lap while I'm there. It is indeed funny.

So funny!
I gave up all pretence of privacy when I adopted my first two cats....now I have eight and if at least five of them don't accompany me to the bathroom I think something is wrong....

love this thread. what's with pets enjoying going with their master to the bathroom? I have 2 female tzus and they do this all the time. They also hog the space on the bed. One of them does enjoy watching me put make up on, i find that sooo cute.

^ :lol:

I probably shouldn't post this here, but when my husband uses the bathroom, one of our cats follows him in there and will curl up in his pants/boxers that are on the floor, while he's sitting there doing his business.

There's an LOL cats for this... NOW i have to find it....

FOUND!
attachment.php

Attachments

• mc10290.jpg
    mc10290.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited: