Open Letter to Pets (HYSTERICAL!!)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha too funny. This reminds me of these really cute cartoons about a cat and it's owner (look up 'Simon's Cat')

2. One of our cats, Arthur, likes to actually get in my lap while I am in the bathroom. Awkward!

3. Ha!! I love the part about the bathroom! My kitties do that all the time! They usually race me there as soon as they notice that I am going in that direction! I have never had them try to jump in my lap though. They just try to rub on my leg instead lol

4. Hey that's a gift! Had a large dog who was a wonderful 'mouser.' He would smash them as thin as a pancake & give them to me. :love:

First time he did this, had a hard time figuring out what it was. lol

5. OMG.... this make my car..iam oging ot print this up

6. I don't shut the door because I enjoy my entourage.

7. My dog Awesome-O does this everyday. We have a routine, when I come home from work, the first thing I have to do is use the restroom and he will beat me there and will sit on my lap while I'm there. It is indeed funny.

8. So funny!
    I gave up all pretence of privacy when I adopted my first two cats....now I have eight and if at least five of them don't accompany me to the bathroom I think something is wrong....

9. love this thread. what's with pets enjoying going with their master to the bathroom? I have 2 female tzus and they do this all the time. They also hog the space on the bed. One of them does enjoy watching me put make up on, i find that sooo cute.

10. toooooo funny! i'm sending it to my mom :roflmfao:

11. #26 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    There's an LOL cats for this... NOW i have to find it....

FOUND!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. All 3 of mine are interested in this as well!

13. I'm with you on that one, M. My dogs mostly get full run of the house, but my bathrooms are a Doggie Free Zone. There's just some places I DON'T care to find Gracie's hair.... :wtf:

14. Love it! I need to post this one my fridge.

15. LOL:lol: because its so true....especially the bathroom thing. My cat loves to go in there and start meowing at me while I do my business.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice