Open Letter to Pets (HYSTERICAL!!)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #31 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    HILARITY!

So true about the bathroom Shah always scratches the door to get in! He is pretty strong too, I left the door a little open once and he opened it to the point where it flew open.

Couch/bed is true as well. he swears he owns the place. I own a queen size and instead of taking advantage of the other half he always naps next to me. If I move, he wakes up with his ears errect! so overprotective

2. Shah is intrigued when I brush my teeth and flush the toliet.

3. Hilarious! I thought I was the only one with a cat that had a "Stare you down while you peed" fettish. If Chester hears you heading to the bathroom he goes on a dead run to get there. Then startes RIGHT at you and paws at you to be pet while doing your business. So freaking funny.

4. OMG! I hope for your husbands sake (and yours) that this would be a declawed cat. LOL:roflmfao:

5. again another great thread! My peekapoo come in and then tries to grab the tissue paper out of my hand and my golden does the bed think and we have a Cal King bed (slightly larger than a king).