The artsy club!

Here's my modeling pic. You can't see the print very easily (and it's backwards because the image is from a mirror, duh) but you can see the shape and size of the bag. Keep in mind this is the MM, and I am 5'10! I also have both the charm and my denim bandeau on one strap.
DSC02866.jpg

Reactions: Phdluvslvgm
^^u looked great! I think I am in trouble.... This looks like a must have.

It totally is a must-have. Not only is it super cute and new (which makes us all want it at least a teensy bit more!) but it is a fabulous size and has the most functional pockets ever. Even if it was ultra plain, I would have bought this bag just because of how well the inside is arranged! It's like there is a built-in purse organizer. I am in love!!

Reactions: Phdluvslvgm
OK Ladies! Those of you that remember the looping bag handles, please keep us posted about that handle! I haven't seen the Artsy IRL yet, but the handle has me hesitant, but it is a key element of the bag! The handle on the Mono Galliera softened substantially, but it is made differently! Keep the beautiful reveals coming!

^^ gre8dane: U speak my mind. I love the look and function of this bag but the handle hold me back.

Now with all the reveals, I can;t help but want it all over again!

I wonder how long it will be to replenish stock on this bag. Does anyone know if a bag has ever sold out so quickly online?

Yes, most sell out and then some replenish quicker than others. I remember the Tivoli...sold out and then a day later there was stock and then it went a week or two without any..then stock reappeared. This is a normal addition to the LV line so it will be there. Plenty to go around.

OK Ladies! Those of you that remember the looping bag handles, please keep us posted about that handle! I haven't seen the Artsy IRL yet, but the handle has me hesitant, but it is a key element of the bag! The handle on the Mono Galliera softened substantially, but it is made differently! Keep the beautiful reveals coming!

That is what I was thinking too .. I recall trying on the looping and the handle wouldn't stay on my shoulder at all. I have the whish and it has a similar design of handle and I haven't had any issues with that at all...please keep us updated in regards to the handle. I do like the design of this bag and congrats to all those that have purchased it.