The artsy club!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. YAY for the Artsy! I got my bag this morning and already am in LVOE! I'm sure many others out there are in love too, so let's see your bags!

Here's mine! I got the MM, which is more than big enough for me :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Phdluvslvgm and Esther Kapteyn like this.
  2. WOW! It's gorgeous! :drool:
    Congrats!

3. Wow...congrats. May I just ask how tall you are?? coz you said thet the MM is more than big enough for you. TIA :biggrin:

4. Can't wait to see modeling pics! Really glad LV decided to make a hobo-type bag.

5. I'm in too! Just got home with it. I will take some modeling pictures later this eveing when I look a little better. The weather is nasty out, cold, 35 degrees and raining.

6. ^^Congrats AAdams!

7. Congratulations! I am glad you got home safely. I ended up going against my initial thoughts and purchased it today. I look forward to seeing your modeling pictures.

8. No LV here, so I had to order mine online. Hopefully it will be here early next week!

9. I wonder how this will look with patina :smile:

10. Mine arrives Wednesday - Feb.3rd!

11. ^^Only time will tell but I think it's one of those bags that will look amazing even with a dark patina.

12. ^^I agree

13. I'm 5'10. This bag is ridiculously huge (but in a good way!) I went back to the LV store today to look at something my SA called me about (a ring, but it didn't fit :sad:) and saw another Artsy on display, which I thought was the big one but it was the same size as mine!

14. Congrats! Ladies

15. At least you got one! I heard that the MM was already sold out online. I couldn't wait for the shipping though that's for sure!