Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

!BhJ5!GwB2k~$(KGrHqIH-EQEsKzFdm7kBLH7T(fdCQ~~_12.JPG

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Selling not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I this actually my first post under Ferragamo but I was super excited to receive the Clara bag today! (thanks to the Cabazon outlet store)

I was a pretty big fan of Ferragamo in the early 90's (wow I sound old!) thanks to my mom carrying a few pieces back in the day. My first real job was a complete corporate environment so the handbags and shoes worked well with my suits. A few years later, I switched over to a very casual/tech/entertainment industry and my style quickly changed. I recently sold most of my pieces but wish I kept a few...shucks.

So...introducing my new favorite, the Clara! (yes, the same one as Jennifer Aniston) I love this bag, it's perfect for everyday use. Not too big, not too small. My purse-in-purse fits perfectly and as you can see, I can also fit a water bottle next to it. My everyday bag these days were either the Bal Work, Givenchy Bandana sac or cas Vanessa Bruno tote, but this is my new everyday bag! Carrying one of the bags mentioned above and a laptop bag was a bit too much, but this new combo should be just fine.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 5,015
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 2,365
Hello, I this actually my first post under Ferragamo but I was super excited to receive the Clara bag today! (thanks to the Cabazon outlet store)

I was a pretty big fan of Ferragamo in the early 90's (wow I sound old!) thanks to my mom carrying a few pieces back in the day. My first real job was a complete corporate environment so the handbags and shoes worked well with my suits. A few years later, I switched over to a very casual/tech/entertainment industry and my style quickly changed. I recently sold most of my pieces but wish I kept a few...shucks.

So...introducing my new favorite, the Clara! (yes, the same one as Jennifer Aniston) I love this bag, it's perfect for everyday use. Not too big, not too small. My purse-in-purse fits perfectly and as you can see, I can also fit a water bottle next to it. My everyday bag these days were either the Bal Work, Givenchy Bandana sac or cas Vanessa Bruno tote, but this is my new everyday bag! Carrying one of the bags mentioned above and a laptop bag was a bit too much, but this new combo should be just fine.

Love it! Congratulations!
Would you mind posting the measurements of the Clara? Tx

Hi frenchiefan,

The measurements for the Clara are:
W 12 X H 9.5 X D 6 and the handle drop is 7. The handle drop is measured from the top of the handle STRAIGHT DOWN towards the center of the bag.

I also posted a few pics under the modeling section so please take a look! Any other questions, please let me know!