Packable nylon tote

I'm going to buy this bag, cannot choose the colour: Birch, Winter Clarnet and Black - all seem great to me.

BTW, i noticed a new model of this bag at Saks - Monotone Check Nylon tote. What do you think?

^Tough decision! The Winter Clarnet is pretty nice. The Monotone Check Nylon is new and pretty cool. I'm not crazy about the birch color, and as for black - well, that would go with anything and everything.

I vote for Winter clarnet or monotone check. Good luck!

I was considering getting the Monotone Check tote myself. I love monochromatic colors and that tote is GORGEOUS!! I think it would be a great year round bag.

I'm going to buy this bag, cannot choose the colour: Birch, Winter Clarnet and Black - all seem great to me.

BTW, i noticed a new model of this bag at Saks - Monotone Check Nylon tote. What do you think?

The Burberry at my mall doesn't carry the packable tote and insists I pay and order it!!! But, I would like somebody to model it first if you could =) I'm interested in buying either the large or small so if you could model either I would greatly appreciate it!! :heart: Yay for being Burberry lovers!

So I have been wanting this packable tote for a long time. The first time I saw them was in the Duty Free store at the LAX airport. I couldn't by it tho cause I wasn't the one flying so if I had bought it, the bag would had gone with my aunt and uncle who were going back to their destination. So yeah I was making sure that i would find the bag at different stores. I searched for awhile and never found it until I went to SCP yesterday and saw it at Saks. I was so happy they had them and so I ended up buying the Large check tote in royal purple and man do I love it!

DSC03502.jpg

Gosh I love the color so much. It's soo pretty! Haven't used it yet and am planning on using it when going to Disneyland this Tuesday!

I got the bigger one but paid $195 (which bloomies says was the price of the smaller one)..who knows.

Anyway, I have a damier neverfull for work, but it has an open top and the weather hasn't been great..this bag is perfect for lugging stuff around and it has a zip closure. Like it a lot.

So I have been wanting this packable tote for a long time. The first time I saw them was in the Duty Free store at the LAX airport. I couldn't by it tho cause I wasn't the one flying so if I had bought it, the bag would had gone with my aunt and uncle who were going back to their destination. So yeah I was making sure that i would find the bag at different stores. I searched for awhile and never found it until I went to SCP yesterday and saw it at Saks. I was so happy they had them and so I ended up buying the Large check tote in royal purple and man do I love it!

DSC03502.jpg

Gosh I love the color so much. It's soo pretty! Haven't used it yet and am planning on using it when going to Disneyland this Tuesday!

That's a nice color, congratulations!

hi everyone,

I'm desperately looking for the small packable tonal check drawstring tote bag in that monochromatic black! I am absolutely in love with it but I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! :crybaby::cry::sad: Do any of you know where I can get it? Please helppp