--> YSL December SALE Thread <--

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2006
It's that time of year again, the BIG annual sale at Yves Saint Laurent boutiques and on YSL.com. :yahoo:

The private sale begins Monday, November 30, and the public sale begins Thursday, December 3.

Please use this thread to chat about the sale, or to post news or inventory updates that you are aware of, at YSL boutiques and on YSL.com. Of course feel free to start a reveal thread to show off your sale goodies!

*** All other sale news--at department stores, other online retailers, authentic eBay finds--should remain in the regular sale thread that is stickied at the top of this subforum: http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/sales-and-deals-on-ysl-items-407175.html ***

Thank you, and happy shopping! :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sale0.JPG
    Sale0.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,240
Private sale typically means you can go into the boutique and place your presale order in advance.

Last year I believe first cut was 30 percent.

Really the fastest way to get accurate answers to such questions is to phone one of the boutiques; #s listed above. :yes::yes::yes:

So here's what I've found out regarding which Muse bags are included:

Blue suede/lizard embossed
Brown (large and oversize)
Grey suede/lizard embossed (large and oversize)
A patent green (large)

Discount is 30% off

I'm SO bummed they don't have the eggplant Muse :sad:

I just rang Michael of Chicago branch up - he said that Easy bags are not on sale. BUMMER. :sad: Anyone know where I can get them on sale? Nordstrom only has it in grey and blue.

He also mentioned that he will send along some photos of the sale bags. Will share them when I get them! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.