--> YSL December SALE Thread <--

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's that time of year again, the BIG annual sale at Yves Saint Laurent boutiques and on YSL.com. :yahoo:

The private sale begins Monday, November 30, and the public sale begins Thursday, December 3.

Please use this thread to chat about the sale, or to post news or inventory updates that you are aware of, at YSL boutiques and on YSL.com. Of course feel free to start a reveal thread to show off your sale goodies!

*** All other sale news--at department stores, other online retailers, authentic eBay finds--should remain in the regular sale thread that is stickied at the top of this subforum: http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/sales-and-deals-on-ysl-items-407175.html ***

Thank you, and happy shopping! :graucho:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I new to this so I was wondering how does the private/public sale work on YSL.com?
    Thanks!

3. So am I...

Also...looking for a Besace on sale. Not sure what color I'm looking for as I am open at this point. Let me know if you gals see one around!

4. Can't wait for the sale!!! I'm eyeing on Muse or Muse Two!!! Hopefully there will be some on sale..

5. Is there a standard % off for these sales or does it depend on the item?

6. dang why isn't San Francisco there??

7. Private sale typically means you can go into the boutique and place your presale order in advance.

Last year I believe first cut was 30 percent.

Really the fastest way to get accurate answers to such questions is to phone one of the boutiques; #s listed above. :yes::yes::yes:

8. Anybody have a list of shoes?

9. #9 Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    xxx

10. #10 Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    xxx

11. So here's what I've found out regarding which Muse bags are included:

Blue suede/lizard embossed
    Brown (large and oversize)
    Grey suede/lizard embossed (large and oversize)
    A patent green (large)

Discount is 30% off

I'm SO bummed they don't have the eggplant Muse :sad:

12. yah im looking for the shoe list as well

13. love2shop_26 is that the chocolate brown oversize in buffalo leather that's on sale? if so which YSL store is this at?

thanks

14. No, it's the brown suede/lizard print only.

15. I just rang Michael of Chicago branch up - he said that Easy bags are not on sale. BUMMER. :sad: Anyone know where I can get them on sale? Nordstrom only has it in grey and blue.

He also mentioned that he will send along some photos of the sale bags. Will share them when I get them! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice