Feeling the COLD of a B-BAG Purse Ban??? Come on in and support is at hand...

^ Good idea bumping this up again catcat :yes:

I know I'm starting to feel a little weak now that I've read that the new colors are in at BalNY. I'd imagine that they'll start showing up at my local Neimans soon too

We must stay strong...my ban continues until March :Push:

Pursbanners unite to keep up the good fight...:P !

Stay strong!

I will go get my greige day next week so the temptation will be strong since they have received some of the new colors, good that they didn't get the ones I am really intrested in! :sweatdrop:

i dont really know how this purse ban works. I apparantly am not very fortunate, as I am not officially on a ban, I simply dont have cash to buy another bag (i really want one currently on ebay!!!).

I cant justify charging bags since i bought one this month and my dh bought one as an xmas gift. two bags my first month knowing about bbags.

for those that buy several bags a month....what do you do for a living? and can you hire me? i really want the cash to buy lots more bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ sounds so delicious, esiders!-- could u post a pic as I am wanting a neutral, some kind of brown work one day! Currently I own a blueberry work! I think I am in love w/the work style the most...since I have a city and box, but I love the work so much more...

I am not committing yet (weak will power?)...the new spring colors do make it so hard, but I'm aspiring to be on a purse ban until March or later in the year as well!

i went to balenciaga today and walked out with nothing!:P

let me tell u, wasn't that easy.:sweatdrop:

thankfully i didn't like the mintgreen color. but i really do like the brief i just can't decide on what color just yet. i'm holding out until march when the collection colors come out. so i'm on a 3 month ban.

this is gonna be hard...

^Good for you, fayden!
clap2.gif

My ban is supposed to be until March, too! I hope I can make it as well!

Dear B-Bag sisters
Hmmm, well... it really looks like I'm going to be the B-Bag Purse Ban Wagon for a VERY long time!!! I just got an email from my friend in Calgary and she's engaged :yahoo: and shes asked me to be one of her Bridemaids... you know what that means... NO B-Bags :sad: :crybaby: I have to save for my plane tickets etc... I'm so fricken excitied I can't help but giggle - I'm so happy for her!!! So, you B-Bag girls, if you're in the Calgary area in Sep 07 let me know 'coz HOLLA :supacool: hehehhe!!!
So, please stop me from buying anymore b-bags... well, i will cave in for just one special one - but thats about it!
IN THE MEANTIME - BUY UP, POST UP PICS... even tease me if you like :graucho: while I die a painful death and watch you ALL get the YUMMY colours of s/s 07...
So, go hard B-Bag sisters!!!

:heart: Helen

PS: if your DH says, "You don't need another bag" just reply, "its not for me... its for Helen" :roflmfao:

i went to balenciaga today and walked out with nothing!:P

let me tell u, wasn't that easy.:sweatdrop:

thankfully i didn't like the mintgreen color. but i really do like the brief i just can't decide on what color just yet. i'm holding out until march when the collection colors come out. so i'm on a 3 month ban.

this is gonna be hard...

Will power baby.. will power... good job Fayden! :yes:

Dear B-Bag sisters
Hmmm, well... it really looks like I'm going to be the B-Bag Purse Ban Wagon for a VERY long time!!! I just got an email from my friend in Calgary and she's engaged and shes asked me to be one of her Bridemaids... you know what that means... NO B-Bags I have to save for my plane tickets etc... I'm so fricken excitied I can't help but giggle - I'm so happy for her!!! So, you B-Bag girls, if you're in the Calgary area in Sep 07 let me know 'coz HOLLA hehehhe!!!
So, please stop me from buying anymore b-bags... well, i will cave in for just one special one - but thats about it!
IN THE MEANTIME - BUY UP, POST UP PICS... even tease me if you like while I die a painful death and watch you ALL get the YUMMY colours of s/s 07...

PS: if your DH says, "You don't need another bag" just reply, "its not for me... its for Helen" :roflmfao:

Yayyy... weddings! :nuts: I love weddings.. drinks all around! :drinkup: It's ok Helen babe! I'll make sure I pick up a cobalt City just for me to tease ya! :devil:

helenNZ I love weddings too. Just watched that movie again 4 weddings...
Hugh Grant was so cute back then...hmmm

Back to topic: I am tempted about 5 times a day. And it's just been one day since I received my INK hobo but since I'm not shure about keeping it...

When did you B-Bag Ban start?
September - when I lost my job.

How long is your B-Bag Ban for?
Until my financial situation stabilizes... or until I find something I HAVE to have (I can always become an egg donor) or an INSANELY good deal.
I am really trying not to spend what I don't have... but it's so hard when I sell off some of my stuff and have a PayPal balance!

Do u think you'll break the Ban?
Depends on how much temptation I encounter.

Dear B-Bag sisters
Hmmm, well... it really looks like I'm going to be the B-Bag Purse Ban Wagon for a VERY long time!!! I just got an email from my friend in Calgary and she's engaged and shes asked me to be one of her Bridemaids... you know what that means... NO B-Bags I have to save for my plane tickets etc... I'm so fricken excitied I can't help but giggle - I'm so happy for her!!! So, you B-Bag girls, if you're in the Calgary area in Sep 07 let me know 'coz HOLLA :supacool: hehehhe!!!
IN THE MEANTIME - BUY UP, POST UP PICS... even tease me if you like :graucho: while I die a painful death and watch you ALL get the YUMMY colours of s/s 07...

I'm right there with ya Helen! Well - not the wedding part... but the extreme purse ban part. I've now gone from zero bbags to 3 gorgeous beauties in the span of basically a month. MUST stop! I'm sure this is going to be very tough to do. Ooohing and aahing.. looking, but not touching (well.. I guess touching is ok... not buying! :P ) I have to remind myself that I really have more than enough. I know there's always room for more.. but I'm afraid if I keep on feeding the insatiable appetite of the bbag monster.. well that's just it.. it's insatiable... :sweatdrop:

So ladies - I'm now requesting your help to keep me strong. I know we have a bunch of very lovely enablers here, but I'm asking for the exact opposite. I really really need to be good. So as an extra challenge and to see if I can manage to not let the love of purses overrun my life - I've decided that I'm going to go on a purse ban for all of 2007. I guess sort of like a new year's resolution, but I'm not going to call it that since those things are always not kept!

I look forward to a 2007 of discipline, but also lots of enjoyable times living vicariously through your purchases. :smile: The way I'm going to cure this insatiable appetite is to go cold turkey.