Feeling the COLD of a B-BAG Purse Ban??? Come on in and support is at hand...

Count me in! I have been sofa king bad that I shouldn't buy anything for a year, or two or three??!

When did you B-Bag Ban start? Ok, it's not officially started since I haven't received my last Balenciaga (not my fault, it's in the mail) but I won't buy any more bags when it arrives, I swear!

How long is your B-Bag Ban for?
Until spring 2007?!

Do u think you'll break the Ban?
Do I drink coffee every day? (YES!) Although I've been really good the past two days. Didn't hit BIN once. :rolleyes:

I agree catcat! The only way to be on a ban is to not come on here so much...so I only logged in 4 times today I think as opposed to my normal 15. TRYING to stay out of Achtung Balenciaga too, that place gets me into trouble!:sad:

When did you B-Bag Ban start? forever ago it seems
How long is your B-Bag Ban for? until I gather together enough $ for another one...
Do u think you'll break the Ban? no, but there is hope.

When did you B-Bag Ban start? Today as I have bought 2 bags in two weeks and none of them are a city

Until I get more money or a mint condition magenta city appears on ebay.

Do u think you'll break the Ban? for the right bag (a city this time) Hell yes!!

When did you B-Bag Ban start? It will start the first week of December (just one more, I swear!)
Spring '07

Do u think you'll break the Ban? Yes and no. I am enforcing my rule that ALL b-bags must be purchased from the sale of other items, not credit cards (although I've only gone the CC route once). I just think I need to stop and enjoy my collection for a while instead of immediately going on to what I see as the next must-have.
I will not be buying any new B-Bags until at least April or May after the one I'm buying the first week of December...

When did you B-Bag Ban start? it started after i bought my sky blue city back in March :nuts: I had no idea that I've gone almost nine months without another bbag purchase! Yay for me :yahoo:
How long is your B-Bag Ban for? well until the spring '07 colors..i know i'll treat myself then to get something, especially since all the colors are so pretty! How can i resist ?;)

Do u think you'll break the Ban? i'm positive i won't break it because i've lasted nine months now and a few more months of saving won't do me bad. And the thing is i'm always on this forum and in the Achtung subforum too, but i restrain myself alot of times from making impulse buys! I don't know how I seriously did it, though!!!! :confused1:

When did you B-Bag Ban start? it started after i bought my sky blue city back in March :nuts: I had no idea that I've gone almost nine months without another bbag purchase! Yay for me :yahoo:
How long is your B-Bag Ban for? well until the spring '07 colors..i know i'll treat myself then to get something, especially since all the colors are so pretty! How can i resist ?;)

Do u think you'll break the Ban? i'm positive i won't break it because i've lasted nine months now and a few more months of saving won't do me bad. And the thing is i'm always on this forum and in the Achtung subforum too, but i restrain myself alot of times from making impulse buys! I don't know how I seriously did it, though!!!! :confused1:

You are my hero...:wtf: 9 months, that reminds me of something...

When did you B-Bag Ban start? It started after i bought my greige mini bowling in August ( Bought it 2 days after my rouge vif city and my black city in September was a present from my mom)

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? December, in Italy the s/s collection will be available in the 1st-2nd week of December

Do u think you'll break the Ban? NO.. I have to wait only 3-4 weeks

When did your B-Bag Ban start? When I decided to buy a house in August. I bought one last bag (greige twiggy) then started my ban.:crybaby:

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Probably March 2007 (annual bonus time :yahoo: )

Do u think you'll break the Ban? I hope not...I'm hoping that talking about B-bags here is almost as good as buying them.:s

Ohhhh lord... my aunt just bought a black City and left it at my house for me to "babysit"! This is just pure torture. :crybaby:I really want a black City now! :hysteric:

When did your B-Bag Ban start? 2 weeks ago after I cheated on Balenciaga with my new and beloved BV ball bag
How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Until beginning of Decembre when I'll buy 1 bag of the SS07 collection as a X-mas present for me:yahoo: But I'm selling one of my Bbags now so I can buy a black courier but that doesn't count because it's an exchange rather than a purchase, right:confused1:

Do u think you'll break the Ban? Most likely because I'm such a weak person but I'll try hard this time. I have enough bags so I just have to start to enjoy the bags I have. NO more Bags for me until spring 07:ban: !