eBay Chat Thead... woohoo!!!

I had a random thought today and had to resist posting a thread-all of the songs/infomercials/jingles that were ever so catchy that they stuck in your head? Yes, I have set out to torture myself! :lol:

"five dollar....five dollar....five dollar foot lonnnnnnngggg"

"mentos better...mentos fresher..."

"MY buddy My buddy...my buddy and meeeee"

and I can think of a zillion more!

I should go to bed tooo....will dream up some more of these for tomorrow :lol:.

I had a random thought today and had to resist posting a thread-all of the songs/infomercials/jingles that were ever so catchy that they stuck in your head? Yes, I have set out to torture myself! :lol:

"five dollar....five dollar....five dollar foot lonnnnnnngggg"

"mentos better...mentos fresher..."

"MY buddy My buddy...my buddy and meeeee"

and I can think of a zillion more!

I should go to bed tooo....will dream up some more of these for tomorrow :lol:.

Yeah.. you better go to bed cause you are losing your mind! ;)

Yea! Chat thead or hat head or whatevah. A new place to post bag on bag violence photos!!! Andddddddddd, anybody score any new bags, shoes, or clothes recently? I have 5 new pairs of shoes...

Yay Friday!

Sav-
My bags aren't violent and have a restraining order against your gaucho:lol:

I bought a Goyard card holder and LV briefcase. I need to buy some boots!
nothing too new though...I'm still in denial about summers end here.

I need some rain boots- if you guys see any cute ones lemme know! I'm thinking about these but I have to find them in my size http://us.burberry.com/product/inde...&cp=2119866.3701087.2282227&parentPage=family

Hey everyone! I've been hanging in the "What a Fabulous Outfit and it only cost ____" in the wardrobe section......I bought my greatest find to date this week, I literally sh*t myself when I found it......a wool tweed fitted blazer by Tracy Reese, it has the most gorgeous rhinestone buttons and rhineston/sequin detail on the collar and pocket. I took some pics last night and then my camera battery died...it's being charged right now. Did I mention it was only $5.00 at Goodwill?????

Hey yall, I am SO EXCITED!!! What a great place to hang out. Feel like it has been way too long since we had a "home" to talk about WHATEVER (nothing?:P). YAAAAAAY:yahoo:

Hey everyone! I've been hanging in the "What a Fabulous Outfit and it only cost ____" in the wardrobe section......I bought my greatest find to date this week, I literally sh*t myself when I found it......a wool tweed fitted blazer by Tracy Reese, it has the most gorgeous rhinestone buttons and rhineston/sequin detail on the collar and pocket. I took some pics last night and then my camera battery died...it's being charged right now. Did I mention it was only $5.00 at Goodwill?????
^ I love those rummage/goodwill type stores!

Yay for a chat thread! I have an idea who the main posters in this thread are gonna be LOL. :upsidedown:
Hi there, itsonlyme - Yes, we are all going to try behave, yet be scintillating and informative. And OK downright silly:happydance:

Hi Bunny :P Love thrift stores, esp. if they carry great designer bags for pennies, right?