Birkins and Kellys GALORE at Toronto's H store!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
OMG!!! I thought I died and gone to Hermes heaven - Toronto H store was PACKED with Birkins and Kellys in all leathers and sizes!!!:nuts: I tried on 35cm Burgundy (pardon the lack of knowledge of actual H color names) Birkin w/GH in Fjord :drool: ($9200.00 + tax Canadian) and a 32cm black box Kelly w/GH :drool: !!! OMG!!! They had Birkins in 25, 30 and 35 as well as Kellys in all sizes and leathers. I was DROOLING all over the place!!! I have never seen so many H bags under the same roof!!!:love: There was a customer (trying on H boots) with the most STUNNING croc Birkin I've ever seen!!!:nuts: This was my first visit to Hermes store EVER so I didn't know what to expect but it was quite nice. I just hope that the next time I go in (ready to buy :graucho:) they will have as much to choose from as they did today!!!

LV_addict....are you still an LV_addict? (just kidding)

Black box is gorgeous isn't it???? Lucky you got to see all those bags.

OMG!!! After today, I am NO LONGER an LV addict!!!:sweatdrop: It was fascinating being in that store!!! And all those COLORS and leathers!!! I am IN LOVE!!!:love: Yes, black box IS GORGEOUS!!! And 32 is a perfect size for me!!!:graucho: