Birkins and Kellys GALORE at Toronto's H store!!!

The 35cm burgundy one looked AMAZING on her....I am a diehard Balenciaga addict and I totally wanted a Birkin after seeing them on me even with my grubby little jeans and sheepskin boots.
They had the cutest little 25cm bright red Birkin too, I could really see that as my new wardrobe staple. Seriously- what do you ladies put in the water in this forum to make H bags so contagious???

What a rare experience you had! I've never heard of so many bags in so many sizes in one store at one time. I've been to quite a few Hermes stores .... NY, CA, Hawaii .... and have never seen stocked shelves like that. You're a lucky lady!

Lucky girl! Did the store just get their first holiday shipment.......or did the store just re open....? Did you see any exotics??

It wasn't a re opening (I don't think) so you may be right about the holiday shipment. They didn't have any exotics in Birkins or Kellys (at least not on the shelves) but did have a lizard Constance and TONS of croc and lizard accessories!!! The colors were amazing!!!
OMG!!! I am telling you, for me to walk up Bloor st. and NOT even want to walk into Vuitton store is unheard of!!!:nuts:

Shopmom, I didn't get anything today as my 2nd H bag should be here by Tuesday!!!:wlae:

It wasn't a re opening (I don't think) so you may be right about the holiday shipment. They didn't have any exotics in Birkins or Kellys (at least not on the shelves) but did have a lizard Constance and TONS of croc and lizard accessories!!! The colors were amazing!!!
OMG!!! I am telling you, for me to walk up Bloor st. and NOT even want to walk into Vuitton store is unheard of!!!:nuts:

Shopmom, I didn't get anything today as my 2nd H bag should be here by Tuesday!!!:wlae:
When I was there with M. two weeks ago, they had the same amount of stock as they did today so it may just be that we have the best store, he he he (or that Torontonians are not quite the Hermes fanatics yet!)...

You have spectacular Hermes karma to see so many outstanding and rare bags on your first visit! I had to visit a minimum of 17 times before I ever saw a Birkin!!!!!

It was def. nice to see and touch different leathers and be able to try on dif. sizes on. At least now I know what size looks good for every day and what size would be perfect for evening, etc. I am just hoping I will have same great H karma when I am actually ready to buy my Birkin.:sweatdrop: