Birkins and Kellys GALORE at Toronto's H store!!!

1. OMG!!! I thought I died and gone to Hermes heaven - Toronto H store was PACKED with Birkins and Kellys in all leathers and sizes!!!:nuts: I tried on 35cm Burgundy (pardon the lack of knowledge of actual H color names) Birkin w/GH in Fjord :drool: ($9200.00 + tax Canadian) and a 32cm black box Kelly w/GH :drool: !!! OMG!!! They had Birkins in 25, 30 and 35 as well as Kellys in all sizes and leathers. I was DROOLING all over the place!!! I have never seen so many H bags under the same roof!!!:love: There was a customer (trying on H boots) with the most STUNNING croc Birkin I've ever seen!!!:nuts: This was my first visit to Hermes store EVER so I didn't know what to expect but it was quite nice. I just hope that the next time I go in (ready to buy :graucho:) they will have as much to choose from as they did today!!!

2. oh man Irene, that does indeed sound like pure Hermes heaven!!! :drool:

What did you think of the Birkin you tried on? :graucho:

3. It was love at first sight, Jen!!! I was curious to try on a Birkin in 35cm and was really surprised at how well that size looked on!!!:love:

4. Omg!!!i'm Freaking Out!!!!

5. Ok, my heart is fluttering too fast, get me some meds please!!!!!

6. GO GO GO!!!:graucho:

7. Please tell me that I am dreaming this thread or get me on a flight asap!

KOU lets ditch Vegas and head to Toronto!!

8. :graucho: I thought I was dreaming when I was IN the actual store!!!

9. LV_addict....are you still an LV_addict? (just kidding)

Black box is gorgeous isn't it???? Lucky you got to see all those bags.

10. WOW. NY girls---airfare is usually not much more than $100 r/t! "Road" trip anyone?

11. :yes: :yahoo:

12. OMG!!! After today, I am NO LONGER an LV addict!!!:sweatdrop: It was fascinating being in that store!!! And all those COLORS and leathers!!! I am IN LOVE!!!:love: Yes, black box IS GORGEOUS!!! And 32 is a perfect size for me!!!:graucho:

13. Lucky girl! Did the store just get their first holiday shipment.......or did the store just re open....? Did you see any exotics??

14. OMG Irene! You are so lucky! I am SO pissed I didn't go there last weekend! Will definitely have to go next time I am in Toronto!

15. THUNDERING JESUS, Irene!!!! Did you buy anything????? Holy Cow!!! What heaven!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice