cost of putting vibram soles on?

Mine came to about $42. I went to jack's shoe service on Sutter St. Mine is a little more because the heels on my flats are almost past the point of no return. I'll be picking them up Tuesday!

Capital shoe clinic in ottawa, where I get mine done charges $25 for a pair which is great :smile: They had the red soles brought in just for Holt Renfrews CL customers

Bless whoever told me about the Quick Cobbler here in Vancouver... $29 to put half soles on CLs and 10% labour-only discount if you bring in your own half soles... I think that's super reasonable, and that's in Canadian dollars!

It also helps that they had a pair of CLs dropped off by someone neatly stored within sightlines... :happydance:

Carlinha, where in LI do you go? And do the vibrams you purchase online really match the soles to a T?

Glad I happened upon this thread; I've been wearing my City Girl down and I need a cobbler asap.

Carlinha, where in LI do you go? And do the vibrams you purchase online really match the soles to a T?

Glad I happened upon this thread; I've been wearing my City Girl down and I need a cobbler asap.

i go to this guy in mineola, he's right by the mineola LIRR stop.

the vibram soles i get from panrixx on ebay... i think they're a pretty good match! i get the 1mm, which is less noticeable on the side too.

here are some pics
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1903 copy.jpg
    IMG_1903 copy.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_1904 copy.jpg
    IMG_1904 copy.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 709
Carlinha, have you done any lighter heel tip replacements w/ your guy in Mineola?
I need to have soles done & the tips replaced on the nude simples soon...just wondering if there's more than just those black heel tips avail.
Thanks luv :smile:

i go to this guy in mineola, he's right by the mineola LIRR stop.

the vibram soles i get from panrixx on ebay... i think they're a pretty good match! i get the 1mm, which is less noticeable on the side too.

here are some pics
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi ladies I've been searching the cobbler research thread and havent found what I was looking for; which is how much did it cost on average to have vibram soles put on your cl's?
My friend and I are thinking of getting them done and we were referred by the scp boutique to a store. She called and was told the cost would be 35 dollars per shoe including the vibram part. Is that reasonable?
Thanks for your input and help!
I just bought a pair of CL and would like to know more about the vibram soles. Should I have them done b4 wearing? I live in OC so please let me know where I should go to get them done.
Thanks!