cost of putting vibram soles on?

but i have taken my shoes to have the heel recovered at Leather Spa and it took them like 2 weeks. i now go to the location at the Plaza Hotel that no one seems to know about and they are much quicker even though both locations send the shoes to the same place to have them fixed.

Deluxe takes a week :sad: I'm going to take my alti pumps in but don't want to part with them that long. I'm sure if asked it can be done a lot quicker. BTW once soled, the rubber lasts a REALLY long time. I don't think anyone on here has done it twice.

azhangie- They must have reffered you to Factorum. De Luxe is slightly cheaper but only by 3 dollars. De Luxe has the red already (it's a better match than the vibram) i'm not sure on factorum, though, i've never been there. I've used De Luxe and they do an AMAZING job.
I'm going to California in a few days and plan on getting some of my CLs vibramed there. I emailed Factotum and they say they have red rubber soles (brand Topy), and they get the job done faster if you take the shoes directly to their Laguna Beach shop.

The Leather Spa in NYC takes 1 week ordinarily but if you ask them for a rush they will do it (next day even) for no extra charge. Also I think they take shoes mailed into them and mail them back when finished.

Marisa: I've been wodering about that location! But, lately when I go to the one on 55th it hasn't been busy like it used to be (maybe I am going at odd times now) so I've been just going there.