cost of putting vibram soles on?

$45 at parsons.

I went to some random idiot who ruined all of my shoe and he charged $25 a pair and I also bought the rubber myself.

Never again will I go to him. So I go to parsons through holts.

Here's the job that Jack's did on mine.

finishedballerines.jpg

He made me new heels! Yay!

I just took my CL's in to a place called The Master Cobbler in San Jose, California. I'll post pics when I get them back tomorrow.

It cost only $30 for the red soles and it's a one day turnaround. He said he could have them done the very same day, but I'll just pick them up tomorrow.

anyone know where i can get the soles and put them on at the same place in LA? oh and how much?

I went to a place in Beverly Hills (I think by Rodeo Dr, or in the area somewhere). I don't remember the name of the guy, but he fixed up my Robert Clergie boots like new after I got in a car accident wearing them. The Robert Clergie store on Robertson referred my to the cobbler - he was excellent. Maybe you could stop by the boutique and ask them where they send their shoes.

I just took my CL's in to a place called The Master Cobbler in San Jose, California. I'll post pics when I get them back tomorrow.

It cost only $30 for the red soles and it's a one day turnaround. He said he could have them done the very same day, but I'll just pick them up tomorrow
Please let me know if they're good. :smile: I'm debating if I should take them to SJ when I go back to school or have them done in SF.

Anyone from SF have the prices from Shoe Craft or Galletti Shoe Repair?

i go to this guy in mineola, he's right by the mineola LIRR stop.

the vibram soles i get from panrixx on ebay... i think they're a pretty good match! i get the 1mm, which is less noticeable on the side too.

here are some pics
attachment.php

attachment.php
Thanks, your custom it is very much appreciated.

I know you are aware of this already but for those who don't

Ladies who have large collections of these shoes will have noticed that the shade of red can vary slightly. Sometimes the colour variation is from style to style and sometimes from one year, or season, to the next. That is why I say that the red I supply is the 'Best' match. I am being honest. Be cautious of claims of a 'Perfect' match as no one shade of red can perfectly match a colour that may vary slightly!