Mulberry Ellie Photo Petition!!

If you demand to see some photos of Mulberry Ellie's collection - newly sprayed - please sign below!!

LovinMyMulberry aka Alison :lol:

Oh LMM - you are bl**dy brilliant! I was just saying to the OH that the TPF girls are simply not going to stand for anymore excuses re no photos.

Its a fair cop............I promise that this week will see the arrival of photos inc the Oak Family and missing ozone over stratford upon avon!

Better get off to bed now - Im due in the office for 7am..................:nuts:

Sweet dreams babe, xx

As someone who is reluctantly on the sofa for the foreseeable future, I for one not only want to see pics of Ellie's presumably fan-tabulous collection, I NEED to see them!

Oh absolutely! Including Family photo please, if her grandma has over 150 bags (!) Ellie must be owning at least..???? It's all genetic! :greengrin:

Ellie I know you now have new camera, battery charged, Bags all sprayed - no more excuses!

LMM loving this thread LOL - And I agree, Jenova, Flossie, SaraJ and Ells have stunning collections - they just keep topping them up - can't keep up with them - speed shoppers!

Family pics ladies, if they fit in one photo that is lol!