Mulberry Ellie Photo Petition!!

LMM loving this thread LOL - And I agree, Jenova, Flossie, SaraJ and Ells have stunning collections - they just keep topping them up - can't keep up with them - speed shoppers!

Family pics ladies, if they fit in one photo that is lol!

I'm feeling very virtuous as I've only just done updated family pics so I'm happily joining the chant - pics please and get on with it Ellie!! :lol:

Oi oi - you too mrs!!

Every time I read a new thread & you mention another bag .. Im like .."Oooh another one" :faint:

Im only jealous ...!!! :lol:

Excuse me milady - I have posted pics of all my recent bags - including many humiliating modelling pics.

I have been working through my older bags too as I get them out and wear them.

I am not offering to do a big Family Pic because it is really time consuming to set up (and my cats will create dustbag hell while I am doing it).

Excuse me milady - I have posted pics of all my recent bags - including many humiliating modelling pics.

I have been working through my older bags too as I get them out and wear them.

I am not offering to do a big Family Pic because it is really time consuming to set up (and my cats will create dustbag hell while I am doing it).

I know, you have been very kindly with your new purchases. I just keep thinking how amazing all your bags would look in one pic!! :faint: I will let you off, as I know how time consuming & annoying it can be to do the pics - Im so *nal about keeping the right bag in the right dust bag ... & I dont have the added "bonus" of cats in the house.

Im just amazed that you have so many lovely bags .. & yes .. a tad jealous .. in the nicest possible way :lol: