Awesome Antony Club

Good idea. How much do you want to put in it?

Little Ant is quite light but big Ant feels heavy to me when worn cross body and fully stuffed with as much of my usual winter gear as I can get in it. It feels lighter when carried as a normal shoulder bag with the strap on the shortest setting. (This may of course be because the right side of my body is much much stronger than the left due to my history of carrying mega bags on the right.)

I would be carrying a lot less than this for beach walks in summer so big Ant would feel lighter but I could also get a way with using a little Ant.

I think little ant would be big enough because all I'd need to put in it is keys, purse, phone, tissues and lip balm. I'm sure they would all fit in small ant. How do you fel about not having a pocket in the outlet special? Do you miss it? I usually use pockets for phone otherwise I can't find it and miss calls.

I think that little Ant is the lad for the job.

I can get away without a pocket on a bag that small but you need one on a big Ant where there is more chance of losing stuff in the bottom.

I am not sure how much you could actually get into a pocket on little Ant as I have never met one in the flesh. I am not sure that my phone would fit without creating an unsightly lump or feel secure there. As you can see, my keys are creating a bulge in the pocket of big Ant.

I think little ant would be big enough because all I'd need to put in it is keys, purse, phone, tissues and lip balm. I'm sure they would all fit in small ant. How do you fel about not having a pocket in the outlet special? Do you miss it? I usually use pockets for phone otherwise I can't find it and miss calls.

The pocket on my little Ant isn't big enough for my phone but it's handy for car parking tickets/ train tickets and things like that!

More Burgundy Anthony Messenger.

3 worn cross body with strap set to mid length.

Attachments

• RIMG0203.JPG
    RIMG0203.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 107
  • RIMG0208.JPG
    RIMG0208.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 95
  • RIMG0211.JPG
    RIMG0211.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 103
Little Ant is lighter and I love the Teal colour. Big Ant is more practical because it holds much more and I like the Burgundy colour almost as much.

If I had a big Teal Buffalo Ant - I think that would probably win.

Small black Antony in tumbled leather with silver hardware.

I'm 5' 7" and a UK size 14/16.

Attachments

• Antony 1.jpg
    Antony 1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Antony & me.jpg
    Antony & me.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Antony & me 2.jpg
    Antony & me 2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 128