Where to buy a chain strap to match YSL antique gold hardware?

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155
I don't see your reply, can you send again please? :smile:

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155

Could you share the link with me? Where did you get the chain from?

Hi there. Can you please send me the link to the chain ? Thanks so much !

Hello,
A few years late to this thread but the chain you found is a perfect match! Can you please send me the link when you have some time I would very much appreciate it. ❤️

Hello,
A few years late to this thread but the chain you found is a perfect match! Can you please send me the link when you have some time I would very much appreciate it. ❤
Sent via PM. I send everyone but no-one replies even a simple thank you. I have to look back to my messages to find it, takes time but most people dont bother replying so I stopped sending.

Hello, a little late to this thread. Can you please PM me the link?

This looks really matching color!! Could you PM me about where to buy, please? Thank you!!

Could you share where you got this chain, please? Thank you!!