Where to buy a chain strap to match YSL antique gold hardware?

Hi! Thank you for sharing the picture. The gold chain looks so good and matches so well!! Are you able to share the Etsy seller and link to the item (and color!)? I’ve been trying to find something to match (gold chain or leather) for my bag. Thank you so much! :smile:
Hello, Sent you the link and info via private message

• Love
Reactions: ecinaj81
They have some great and affordable options on Amazon. I recommend comparing against a photo of your bag online so you can find one with the same chain link shape and colour. Also, keep in mind the length since there are several types. I suggest going with a longer one so you can wear it crossbody or double it up to wear on your shoulder. Hope that helps!

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155

Could u send me the link as well? Ty!