Where to buy a chain strap to match YSL antique gold hardware?

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155
Heyy!
can you please pm the link to the gold strap please

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155
Hi! I would love the link as well to this particular chain. Thanks so much!

I'd also love to purchase this chain for my toy loulou but I'm unable to send you a pm. Could you PM me the link for it? Thanks so much, appreciate it!

Hello there! I stumbled upon this thread while searching for a chain. Would you kindly mind sharing where you got it from? Thank you :smile:

Hi could you send me the link where you bought the chain strap, thank you!

Hi all!
I am new here and I cannot creat a new thread so I have to ask this under existing threads, Sorry.
I just bought a YSL monogram chain wallet in store today, and the SA didn’t ask me to check the bag in store, it’s my first time purchasing high end brand so I didn’t know to check.
After I went home I find this scratch on the leather and the stitching is kinda weird too!
I want to return and get a refund. I don’t want to buy other stuff from this brand anymore. On the receipt it said YSL will only return in store credit.
Is there anyway to get an actual refund? What do I need to say to the SA or the store manager ?
Can someone with experience teach me PLEASE! I’m stressing out right now

Can you please share with me the seller? I'm actually trying to find a chain to match the gunmetal hardware. I purchased one on Amazon but it doesn't match. Thank you!

Hey, I just purchased this bag too could you please let me know where you got this lovely chain? Thanks!!

Hey Could you please help me and send me the link via pm? Thank you!!! I have the Same bag

Hi,
I’ve wanted to buy the toy loulou bag for a while but always wanted the chain strap. Can you please send me the link to your strap please?
Thanks

Reactions: fuzishere