Where to buy a chain strap to match YSL antique gold hardware?

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155
Please, can you let me know where you bought the strap? Thank you!

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155
Amazing! Can you please PM the link as well? (I hope they have different chain lengths available).
Also do you know what is the weight of the chain and the bag together? (Or each separately).
Many thanks!!

Hi. I have the emerald green gucci dionysus in the super mini size but I need a new cross body chain. I think I'd prefer to get a brushed gold finish that will match the buckle better. Any recommendations (I'm from the UK) will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi, please could you let me know where you got the chain from? Thanks x

Hi.. would appreciate if you could pm me the link as well. TIA!

Hi! Can you also send me the link to where you purchased the GHW? Thank you so much!!

Also, does anyone know where to find a replacement to the black leather straps with GHW to match the Toy Lou Lou? Not sure if that site sells those too.
Thank you all in advance! :smile: