Where to buy a chain strap to match YSL antique gold hardware?

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155
Hello… May I please have the link of where you bought this chain strap… I’ve also been in search for a chain to match my Loulou handbag. Appreciate your help

Thanks for all your recommendations! I finally found a chain for my toy loulou! Funny though because I might be returning the bag due to stitching issues lol.

This one has a slight yellow tinge than expected but I find blends with the antique gold brassy hardware. See pics attached. [emoji4] Not sure if I can share links here, but pm me if you want to know where to buy this exact one. View attachment 4715153View attachment 4715155
Just came across this post. Not sure if you even remember where you got t he chain from but if you do can you share? Thank you!!! ☺️

You are welcome!!!! I took the time find the seller in my past history to send to you but no even a thank you...wow...rude
Wow is right. Before jumping down someone's throat like this, perhaps consider that there may be things they are personally dealing with that you are not aware of. I haven't even been on this forum since I initially asked you for the link. Not everyone has email notifications turned on for this site and even if I did, I wouldn't have checked it right away. THANK YOU for sending the link, but maybe try to be more thoughtful before lashing out. How vicious of a person one must be to not only send a DM chastising me, but then also feel the need to try and publicly shame me. LOL.

Last edited:
Wow is right. Before jumping down someone's throat like this, perhaps consider that there may be things they are personally dealing with that you are not aware of. I haven't even been on this forum since I initially asked you for the link. Not everyone has email notifications turned on for this site and even if I did, I wouldn't have checked it right away. THANK YOU for sending the link, but maybe try to be more thoughtful before lashing out. How vicious of a person one must be to not only send a DM chastising me, but then also feel the need to try and publicly shame me. LOL.

Sorry for whatever you going through. I have been on this forum for more than 15 years and we have certain guidelines and courtesy we follow. The new people who come in have to be polite as we here try to maintain a friendly place where people come and share their love for bags and no room for anything else. I love this place and people who post here. This is a place to come and talk to like minded people and take stress out of us. Just want to point that out as a veteran on purse forum. Not lashing out at anyone but pointing out simple please and thank you. I have better things to do too. Thank you!

Hello, could you please let me know where I can get the chain strap? I just purchased the toy Lou lou in dark beige with gold hardware. Thanks

Where could I get the strap?

Hi would you be able to send the link to this chain? It’s a perfect match!!

Hi there! Could you also please send me the link to this matching chain? Thank you!

Reactions: brill2