Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

There’s a song from the 1960s by The Troggs, a kind of provocative, sexy little number with a hard driving beat and a funky flute interlude that pops into my head whenever I wear my Pelages et Camouflages.
View attachment 5989133
I really hope you all don’t curse me out for putting this lil earworm into your drums but I can’t resist.

“Wild thing
You make my heart sing
You make everything groovy
Wild thing”

Or, you can go with the flow, find your groove and dance around the moon. Awooooo!

“My dancing soul doth celebrate”

Today is the day attributed to Shakespeare’s birthday, his 460th. It is also my 68th. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” I guess that’s the best course of action at this stage. :lol:

Dallet’s iconic Jungle Love, 70 stamped issue. “Wild Thing, I think I love you”.

View attachment 5989138

View attachment 5989137
Out to do some sightseeing. Have a wild (in a good way) day and I’ll be back soon! :hugs:
Happy birthday and enjoy your getaway. The impressionist paintings are beautiful.

You look gorgeous!

You look beautiful, all around! ... and the chic glasses!

This is a great one for 'Boss Lady' week, do we have that one? No one will be interfering with your agenda today Madam President :lol: :lol: :lol: (I have another phrase in mind that I shall leave to the imagination....)
Thank you so much for all the compliments, you are all so kind! I must admit that the scarf definitely elevates and adds a lot of gravitas to the corporate outfit. Kudos to all you other Boss ladies out there. You inspire me 💕

There’s a song from the 1960s by The Troggs, a kind of provocative, sexy little number with a hard driving beat and a funky flute interlude that pops into my head whenever I wear my Pelages et Camouflages.
View attachment 5989133
I really hope you all don’t curse me out for putting this lil earworm into your drums but I can’t resist.

“Wild thing
You make my heart sing
Wild thing”

Or, you can go with the flow, find your groove and dance around the moon. Awooooo!

Today is the day attributed to Shakespeare’s birthday, his 460th. It is also my 68th. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” I guess that’s the best course of action at this stage. :lol:

Dallet’s iconic Jungle Love, 70 stamped issue. “Wild Thing, I think I love you”.

View attachment 5989138

View attachment 5989137
Out to do some sightseeing. Have a wild (in a good way) day and I’ll be back soon! :hugs:
Happy birthday @Karenska ! Hope you had a memorable and fabulous day!

• Love
Reactions: Karenska
SOTD today was a vintage Daimyo. Suffering from a lack of imagination to make any musical connections so I guess I’ll call it off theme.

View attachment 5989136
I love the way you tied it! Darn auto correct 🤣! What’s this tie called and are you using the scarf ring? I bought the scarf app and can look for this one 🧐to learn. Thanks
View attachment 5989133

“Wild thing
You make my heart sing
Wild thing”

View attachment 5989138

View attachment 5989137
Happy Birthday, Karenska🥂🍰🌷
Hope you have a fabulous day.
Twins on Pelages et C scarf 🙌! Haven’t worn it in a long time and you inspired me to take it out of the box and wear it soon!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Karenska
Here's Le Premier Chant... The first song.
It makes me wonder, what was humanity's first song? Perhaps it was a lullaby sung from a mother to her child or a love song meant to attract a mate, or perhaps it was a rallying fight song... songs light up so much of life. Lately, I've been enjoying Beyonce's Cowboy Carter quite a bit!

View attachment 5989206
Twins on this one! I love the pinks in it😍
That’s a good way to tie it because there’s so much going on, color wise! Thanks for the inspiration. I haven’t worn it more then once or twice and now I’ll try it this way. 🙌

Loving the wit to make scarves on theme this week:giggle: thank you scarflandia (I think we need to design a flag for this community).

Thank you @bunnycat for leading us in a fun bingo week. I’m sorry I missed most of it, but it was fun to catch up on the entries when I could. Some amazing collections shared last week!

Off topic, but SOYD was a bandana. Still cold here, and a little silk is perfect under a wool sweater.
View attachment 5988844
Wishing everyone an excellent week ahead.
So cute with that pumpkin hem!

Hi everyone! Popping in again. My Twilly of the Day is Funny Ice Cream. It's theme appropriate because of the Ice Cream truck song?/! 🍦🍨

View attachment 5988974

I love it tied like this.

Gooood morning!!!

Yesterday decided to be considerably more manic than melodic (Thanks for the appropriate earworm @LKBNOLA)

So today I considered the more somber, though hopefull, approach of Leonard Cohen

Like a bird on the wire
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free
Like a worm on a hook
Like a knight from some old fashioned book
I have saved all my ribbons for thee

With Les oiseaux des champ et de foret.
View attachment 5989003

But after testing my options - the frantic ten scarf minutes each morning - I opted for optimistic with some Spice - either the sugar and Spice of I Feel Good or the energy of Spice Girls - nevertheless my sotd is Au pays des espices
View attachment 5989004
Wish you all a spicy Thuesday!
I love Les Oiseaux and the coffee beans on your Epices is most welcome in my mornings!

My SOTD is Hermès Electrique gavroche. I love fairgrounds and think this design is simply marvellous. There was a Garden Party with this design on the UK website recently but having never tried out a GP I didn't pull the trigger... regrets!

View attachment 5989015

Teamed with the electric blue Mykonos of my new Roulis Double Tour bracelet and the Mini Trio Twilly ring. Yes, I do mix my metals.

View attachment 5989016

And my associated song is Perfect by Fairground Attraction - one of my go-tos for karaoke nights.

I love this design. I saw the two garden parties printed with this design on the website too and thought about the gold trimmed one but I already have a garden party and don’t need another! They’re generally great and very light in canvas - I just wish they also fit on the shoulder.

This cold early morning with Cosmogonie Apache CSGM

View attachment 5989067

View attachment 5989068
Lovely colours on this and great weave.

Fly Me to the Moon - especially if Pegasus is your transporter! I love that H named this beauty Clair de Lune and Debussy’s piece always pops in, too, when I wear mine. Your cw is gorgeous. Here’s mine:
View attachment 5989091
The blue and yellow together are so pretty!

Good day, All. It’s 6:30 am here in my hotel room in Philly (our serendipitous, last minute getaway!), DH is still sleeping so I didn’t listen to any music videos that you posted yet but your musical references and mod shots are all making this week a delight. It was a gorgeous day yesterday and today is shaping up to be the same, so here’s a song for you. Mr Berlin, again.

As soon as the train pulled in, we hightailed it to our hotel and on to the Barnes Foundation, our only day to visit it due to its hours of operation. What a fantastic repository of Impressionist and post-Impressionist art, primarily Renoir,
Painting: En Bretagne.

View attachment 5989099
And Cezanne. Painting: The Bellevue Plain.
View attachment 5989102

I will model my SOTD, soon!
View attachment 5989098

Enjoy Philly! It’s been 10 years since I visited. Fascinating city and I remember having the biggest ice cream I’ve ever had in my life! A very happy birthday to you!

SOTD is Aube Libre Comme L’Ange, which is inspired by the Japanese rock band The Alfee. As soon as I saw the graffiti design and neon colors (particularly the acid green), I knew I had to have it.

Apologies for the yellow, dim light. The room where I keep my collection has one window and faces west, so the light is terrible.
View attachment 5989120

Out on a Starbucks run, which shows the real neon colors.
View attachment 5989121
So cool! I’ve never seen this design before. Thanks for sharing it.

SOTD today was a vintage Daimyo. Suffering from a lack of imagination to make any musical connections so I guess I’ll call it off theme.

View attachment 5989136
What a great outfit!

Good morning!!!

I know it is spelled different, but I will still claim to be on theme with my Les Champignons sotd - because you know - We are Queens and We are the Champi(gn)ons!!!

View attachment 5989505
Have a great Day!
Thank you for the early morning giggles - I love it! Have a great day too.

Here's Le Premier Chant... The first song.
It makes me wonder, what was humanity's first song? Perhaps it was a lullaby sung from a mother to her child or a love song meant to attract a mate, or perhaps it was a rallying fight song... songs light up so much of life. Lately, I've been enjoying Beyonce's Cowboy Carter quite a bit!

View attachment 5989206
Very pretty cw of Le Premier Chant.

Happy Birthday, @Karenska !

Today I'm wearing Kachinas as my scarf of the day. The scarf features Hopi dancers dressed as Kachina spirits.

View attachment 5989161
Such a spring-like cw for this beautiful Kachinas and lovely with your necklace.

Sometimes when I think of Nuees Imaginaire, I think of lovely floating clouds, whisping about all carefree, peeping at the ground below.

Other times I think of …

Doesn’t this lil guy look like he’s puffing at the guy on the cloud?
View attachment 5989192
View attachment 5989193

Wow, the detailing is stunning!

The very happiest of birthdays to you, dear @Karenska 🎂🎉🥳. You look fantastic!

The Shakespeare quote is wonderful and a wish for all of us: that our lines are caused by joy. JL stamped is joyful indeed - a perfect party scarf. Of course I love your Pelages too (twins or sisters on this) and the Troggs is a fun burst of energy to start the day :tup:
Thank you so much, dear, Lellabelle, for your good birthday wishes, I am happy my post made you smile. I’d love to see your Pelages!
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, dear Karenska!
The Pelages looks like real fur.
Thank you so much , dear Croissette!
Sometimes when I think of Nuees Imaginaire, I think of lovely floating clouds, whisping about all carefree, peeping at the ground below.

Other times I think of …

Doesn’t this lil guy look like he’s puffing at the guy on the cloud?
View attachment 5989192
View attachment 5989193

Beautiful, beautiful cw, Cookie, and perfect with your soft grey top. Yeah, one of the Stones’ early best.
Happy Birthday, @Karenska !

Today I'm wearing Kachinas as my scarf of the day. The scarf features Hopi dancers dressed as Kachina spirits.

View attachment 5989161
Thank you, Rbh, love that cw and your turquoise necklace is perfect with it. Yesterday around Independence Hall, I met an elderly couple from NM, and the woman, who wore her beautiful silver hair in a perfect braid, had a gorgeous turquoise and silver brooch on her denim jacket. It was round with several small round stones set in bright silver to create a kind of round flower. When I complimented her on it, she said it had been her grandmother’s and it was very, very old. It looked brand new! A very special piece and so is yours.