Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Good morning, Scarflandia! I have a bit of catching up to do...but first let me wish @Karenska a wonderful belated birthday! 🎂 I can't think of a better way to spend it. Enjoy your time away.

This morning I am posting two very much loved Jean-Louis Clerc designs that fit our theme exactly: Concerto and Soiree de Gala. I am so fond of his work and particularly wanted these two as my family are opera and music lovers. My talented niece and nephew both play in orchestras. It is fun to be able to wear something on point to their concerts!
View attachment 5989603View attachment 5989604
And my SOTD is also performing arts related. When I wear Acte III, I can't help but think of Felix Mendelsohn and the music he composed for the play. There's the ubiquitous Wedding March, of course, but not to leave you with that ringing in your ears, here's a clip of Emmanuel Pahud performing the flute solo!

Acte III, CSGM (showing a softer pastel side of cw13)
View attachment 5989610
And now to scroll back and catch up!

Thank you so much, Lkb. Your offerings today are wonderful - looove that Soiree de Gala. Ooof! And your minty green sweater paired with Acte III shawl is heavenly. Thank you for the clip - it’s such a wonderful, magical piece. In fact, last night DH and I ended my birthday celebration in our hotel room listening to this work.

Last edited:
Oh- I love this borderless Fleurs!!! Perfect colors for you.
Yesterday we got one last gasp of cool weather and I wore my Rooster Scarf again, Cocoricooooo!. If you recall the colorway choice drama in the seasonal thread this is a scarf I bought to remind me of "the old days" of Argentine Tango dancing and in particular my favorite subset of it - Milonga. Of course, there is a milonga called Cacareando which is about hens and roosters (not the birds...) and feature roosters crowing through the song. :lol:

View attachment 5988789

This isn't my favorite video of the song. He is either just a better dancer or she is having a bad day and refuses to collect her feet several times ??? so it's not a "match" (sorry- 15 years of tango does that to me....) but the lyrics are in the description.
That Cocoricooooo needs no further enablement but the video clip is just so fun to associate with it @bunnycat! Thank you for the Fleurs love, too!
So pretty with your delectable puffer jacket.
This is an excellent tutorial. I always thought flat hems were a lost cause. Jaguar is a design to hoard 😂 and beautiful on you.
Thank you @Maedi! I thought the same about hems....
Thank you, dear LKBNOLA, Croisette and Bunnycat! :flowers:
@LKBNOLA, “your” cw is also lovely and much more vibrant than this one. But we both love blues…

@bunnycat, if you show your Cocoricooooo once more, I need to buy it… a bit of a conundrum, being on ban island.
We do @Agrume. We do love our blues! Don't think I will ever be on a complete blue color diet...
Ugh but this Fleurs de l’Opera is pretty. I’m a sucker for vivid blue and pink together, although I don’t think I have many scarves in that combo yet. I was just looking at a Tout en Quilte in that sort of cw.

Love this - this the cw of GTN 90 that I keep coming back to. That and the pale pink one… definitely an analysis paralysis sort of situation.
Thank you @Jereni! I will be curious to see which GTN you land on. I had both the ones you are considering, but I let the very beautiful pale one go and kept the one @Cookiefiend and @Karenska (and many more have shown). The 90 is incredibly beautiful in every colorway....luminous, really.
Hi everyone! Popping in again. My Twilly of the Day is Funny Ice Cream. It's theme appropriate because of the Ice Cream truck song?/! 🍦🍨

View attachment 5988974
Twice a day, all summer long, I hear that cheerful melody down in the beach parking lot not fifty yards from my driveway @yuzulife. Now I may have to get this twilly! :giggle:
My SOTD is Hermès Electrique gavroche. I love fairgrounds and think this design is simply marvellous. There was a Garden Party with this design on the UK website recently but having never tried out a GP I didn't pull the trigger... regrets!

View attachment 5989015

Teamed with the electric blue Mykonos of my new Roulis Double Tour bracelet and the Mini Trio Twilly ring. Yes, I do mix my metals.

View attachment 5989016

And my associated song is Perfect by Fairground Attraction - one of my go-tos for karaoke nights.
This looks great on you and makes a very very pretty flat lay, @violetkool-- I am glad to see the mini trio in action, too.
Thank you kindly! The blue Fleurs is magnificent, really!
This cold early morning with Cosmogonie Apache CSGM

View attachment 5989067

View attachment 5989068
La Danse with Tchaikovsky's Swanlake dancers

View attachment 5989550
Thank you again @Croisette7! And just this morning it was shown on TRR! So funny how that happens. I love your Cosmogonie Apache in the CSPM-- such a marvelous earthy cw. The pale blue La Danse is just incredibly lovely-- like Degas....
Thank you, Lkb, and I am absolutely smitten with your cw of Fleurs de L’Opera.
Good day, All. It’s 6:30 am here in my hotel room in Philly (our serendipitous, last minute getaway!), DH is still sleeping so I didn’t listen to any music videos that you posted yet but your musical references and mod shots are all making this week a delight. It was a gorgeous day yesterday and today is shaping up to be the same, so here’s a song for you. Mr Berlin, again.
As soon as the train pulled in, we hightailed it to our hotel and on to the Barnes Foundation, our only day to visit it due to its hours of operation. What a fantastic repository of Impressionist and post-Impressionist art, primarily Renoir,
Painting: En Bretagne.

View attachment 5989099
And Cezanne. Painting: The Bellevue Plain.
View attachment 5989102

I will model my SOTD, soon!
View attachment 5989098
There’s a song from the 1960s by The Troggs, a kind of provocative, sexy little number with a hard driving beat and a funky flute interlude that pops into my head whenever I wear my Pelages et Camouflages.
View attachment 5989133
I really hope you all don’t curse me out for putting this lil earworm into your drums but I can’t resist.

“Wild thing
You make my heart sing
You make everything groovy
Wild thing”

Or, you can go with the flow, find your groove and dance around the moon. Awooooo!

“My dancing soul doth celebrate”

Today is the day attributed to Shakespeare’s birthday, his 460th. It is also my 68th. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” I guess that’s the best course of action at this stage. :lol:

Dallet’s iconic Jungle Love, 70 stamped issue. “Wild Thing, I think I love you”.

View attachment 5989138

View attachment 5989137
Out to do some sightseeing. Have a wild (in a good way) day and I’ll be back soon! :hugs:
I want to thank everyone for your lovely and most appreciated birthday wishes. I responded to each of your wishes individually this morning and I hope I didn’t miss any as I am working from my phone. I will double check later ;) . My day was just lovely and very active as we walked all over the historical parts of the city, sightseeing away. And will do more today. Ended up at a French bistro on Rittenhouse Square, Parc, which was crowded, delicious and fun. A very special day, for sure.
View attachment 5989591
Philly is full of wonderful murals and this one is right outside our bedroom window.
View attachment 5989593

Piggybacking on @FA73 ’s post about collecting explorer-themed scarves, Le Voyage de Pytheas always makes me think of sea chanties, especially one - Fiddler’s Green.

Now Fiddler's Green is a place I've heard tell
Where fishermen go if they don't go to hell
Where the sky is all clear and the dolphins do play
And the cold coast of Greenland is far, far away

Wrap me up in me oilskin and jumpers
No more on the docks I'll be seen
Just tell me old shipmates, I'm taking a trip mates
And I'll see you someday in Fiddler’s Green

Le Voyage de Pytheas.
View attachment 5989587
Same cw - wearing it in Iceland with the wild blue sea in the background.
View attachment 5989588
My other cw:
View attachment 5989589
Adore :hbeat:. Have a wonderful day!
Thank you @Karenska and so fun to "travel" through your posts from the beautiful Impressionists to the funky Wild Thing to the Liberty Bell and coastal Iceland! A silky magic carpet indeed... and so nice to share your birthday trip, too.
The danger of TPF: more designs added to the list. It never ends!
SOTD is Aube Libre Comme L’Ange, which is inspired by the Japanese rock band The Alfee. As soon as I saw the graffiti design and neon colors (particularly the acid green), I knew I had to have it.

Apologies for the yellow, dim light. The room where I keep my collection has one window and faces west, so the light is terrible.
View attachment 5989120

Out on a Starbucks run, which shows the real neon colors.
View attachment 5989121
So true @Sickgrl13 -- TPF is like a wish list roller coaster...I am so glad to see this one in action-- I am always curious how this design looks when tied. I am really enjoying getting acquainted with your collection!
Happy Birthday, @Karenska !

Today I'm wearing Kachinas as my scarf of the day. The scarf features Hopi dancers dressed as Kachina spirits.

View attachment 5989161
This is such a pretty pretty Kachinas @Redbirdhermes -- this is a wash version, if I am not mistaken?
Sometimes when I think of Nuees Imaginaire, I think of lovely floating clouds, whisping about all carefree, peeping at the ground below.

Doesn’t this lil guy look like he’s puffing at the guy on the cloud?
View attachment 5989192
View attachment 5989193
:lol: at the idea of trespassing on a cloud @Cookiefiend! Love this design in moussie form and thrilled to be your stormier blue sister!
I’m only theme-adjacent today. When I think of English Gardens, I think of live music and drinks at dusk.

View attachment 5989199
I think that association is more than theme-adjacent @GloWW0rM -- it is so beautiful!
Last week, I was talking about analysis paralysis and not knowing what to get to start what I call my "Explorers' Club", scarves honoring travelers, voyagers, adventurers, and discoverers.

I am happy to report that I was not paralyzed for long :biggrin: and that the first to join my La Femme in the club is the Comte de la Pérouse, who led a scientific expedition around the world in 1785.

My NTM Per astra ad astra in a lovely soft cw
.View attachment 5989198

And for this week's theme, Sandra Laroche depicts the happy sailors of La Boussole and L'Astrolabe in their various ports of call. There is dancing, drinking, and no doubts, songs about rum and women, or maybe more melancholic tunes about home and family. Joyful but short-lived scenes as the expedition ended in tragedy, with the wreckage of both ships in the Solomon Islands and the disappearance of the entire crew.

View attachment 5989201View attachment 5989202
Congratulations @FA73! That was fast work adding the Comte to your Femme on her lonely shelf perch...It is beautiful. Fingers crossed for a Shackleton for you. Mine was a 70th milestone birthday gift so I still have both kidneys...
Here is Circus (70), which makes me think of one of my favorite movies: The Greatest Showman.

From the archives:

View attachment 5989486

Another one from the archives (sorry for the poor quality,but the weather has not been very scarf friendly...): Le Sacre des Saisons, which I associate with Vivaldi.
Wonderful associations both @Forever Orange and thank you for sharing that incredible clip!
Gooood morning!!!

Yesterday decided to be considerably more manic than melodic (Thanks for the appropriate earworm @LKBNOLA)

So today I considered the more somber, though hopefull, approach of Leonard Cohen

Like a bird on the wire
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free
Like a worm on a hook
Like a knight from some old fashioned book
I have saved all my ribbons for thee

With Les oiseaux des champ et de foret.
View attachment 5989003

But after testing my options - the frantic ten scarf minutes each morning - I opted for optimistic with some Spice - either the sugar and Spice of I Feel Good or the energy of Spice Girls - nevertheless my sotd is Au pays des espices
View attachment 5989004
Wish you all a spicy Thuesday!
Good morning!!!

I know it is spelled different, but I will still claim to be on theme with my Les Champignons sotd - because you know - We are Queens and We are the Champi(gn)ons!!!

View attachment 5989505
Have a great Day!
Oh, I did not know that you had Oiseaux @HermesEchidna! It always makes me think of Leonard Cohen also... Mine is the black cw so I do have the "midnight choir" version... And as for Queen and We are the Champ(ign)ons-- after I snorted my coffee I looked to see what the judges ruling was and I see they are allowing it. Well played, my dear. Very well played.
A very happy belated birthday dear @Karenska! ❤️🎉 Same year of birth here 😉 I enjoyed your Philly photos very much! And because the „Wild thing“ is playing in my brain constantly since you posted it 😂View attachment 5989560
Beautiful @Katharina Luise -- I do love this design! Tied up tight like that it could be a fur collar!

I love the way you tied it! Darn auto correct 🤣! What’s this tie called and are you using the scarf ring? I bought the scarf app and can look for this one 🧐to learn. Thanks
Check out 2-way pleats on the scarf art app by MaiTai.
What a great outfit
Thanks 🙏🏾
what a chic and stylish look, Locquaciousloc. Your jacket is stunning and the way you styled your scarf with it is perfect. Wowza!
Thanks for your kind words!

That Cocoricooooo needs no further enablement but the video clip is just so fun to associate with it @bunnycat! Thank you for the Fleurs love, too!

We do @Agrume. We do love our blues! Don't think I will ever be on a complete blue color diet...

Thank you @Jereni! I will be curious to see which GTN you land on. I had both the ones you are considering, but I let the very beautiful pale one go and kept the one @Cookiefiend and @Karenska (and many more have shown). The 90 is incredibly beautiful in every colorway....luminous, really.

Twice a day, all summer long, I hear that cheerful melody down in the beach parking lot not fifty yards from my driveway @yuzulife. Now I may have to get this twilly! :giggle:

This looks great on you and makes a very very pretty flat lay, @violetkool-- I am glad to see the mini trio in action, too.

Thank you again @Croisette7! And just this morning it was shown on TRR! So funny how that happens. I love your Cosmogonie Apache in the CSPM-- such a marvelous earthy cw. The pale blue La Danse is just incredibly lovely-- like Degas....

Thank you @Karenska and so fun to "travel" through your posts from the beautiful Impressionists to the funky Wild Thing to the Liberty Bell and coastal Iceland! A silky magic carpet indeed... and so nice to share your birthday trip, too.

So true @Sickgrl13 -- TPF is like a wish list roller coaster...I am so glad to see this one in action-- I am always curious how this design looks when tied. I am really enjoying getting acquainted with your collection!

This is such a pretty pretty Kachinas @Redbirdhermes -- this is a wash version, if I am not mistaken?

:lol: at the idea of trespassing on a cloud @Cookiefiend! Love this design in moussie form and thrilled to be your stormier blue sister!

I think that association is more than theme-adjacent @GloWW0rM -- it is so beautiful!

Congratulations @FA73! That was fast work adding the Comte to your Femme on her lonely shelf perch...It is beautiful. Fingers crossed for a Shackleton for you. Mine was a 70th milestone birthday gift so I still have both kidneys...

Wonderful associations both @Forever Orange and thank you for sharing that incredible clip!

Oh, I did not know that you had Oiseaux @HermesEchidna! It always makes me think of Leonard Cohen also... Mine is the black cw so I do have the "midnight choir" version... And as for Queen and We are the Champ(ign)ons-- after I snorted my coffee I looked to see what the judges ruling was and I see they are allowing it. Well played, my dear. Very well played.

Beautiful @Katharina Luise -- I do love this design! Tied up tight like that it could be a fur collar!

Thanks @LKBNOLA. I am also enjoying rediscovering my collection. It is embarrassing to admit forgetting acquiring a bunch of scarfs
Today I went with the self-explanatory Hommage a Mozart, celebrating that great composer. Different montages of the great man as well as a plethora of musical instruments and score displayed on the scarf are all on theme.

View attachment 5989632
@Locquaciousloc you have such awesome glasses! :loveeyes:

Ooh how I love all these beauties!

Here is Circus (70), which makes me think of one of my favorite movies: The Greatest Showman.

From the archives:

View attachment 5989486

And please allow me to share this video that gives me chills every time I see it.

I love that song too, thank you so much for sharing it!
Another one from the archives (sorry for the poor quality,but the weather has not been very scarf friendly...): Le Sacre des Saisons, which I associate with Vivaldi.

View attachment 5989487
The perfect musical accompaniment!
Good morning!!!

I know it is spelled different, but I will still claim to be on theme with my Les Champignons sotd - because you know - We are Queens and We are the Champi(gn)ons!!!

View attachment 5989505
Have a great Day!
YASSSSSS QUEEEEEN!! :queen:
Such a spring-like cw for this beautiful Kachinas and lovely with your necklace.

Wow, the detailing is stunning!
Thank you sweetheart!
La Danse with Tchaikovsky's Swanlake dancers

View attachment 5989550
Lovely in this blue!
A very happy belated birthday dear @Karenska! ❤️🎉 Same year of birth here 😉 I enjoyed your Philly photos very much! And because the „Wild thing“ is playing in my brain constantly since you posted it 😂View attachment 5989560
I love this warm and soft look - beautiful!
I want to thank everyone for your lovely and most appreciated birthday wishes. I responded to each of your wishes individually this morning and I hope I didn’t miss any as I am working from my phone. I will double check later ;) . My day was just lovely and very active as we walked all over the historical parts of the city, sightseeing away. And will do more today. Ended up at a French bistro on Rittenhouse Square, Parc, which was crowded, delicious and fun. A very special day, for sure.
View attachment 5989591
Philly is full of wonderful murals and this one is right outside our bedroom window.
View attachment 5989593

Piggybacking on @FA73 ’s post about collecting explorer-themed scarves, Le Voyage de Pytheas always makes me think of sea chanties, especially one - Fiddler’s Green.

Le Voyage de Pytheas.
View attachment 5989587
View attachment 5989588
My other cw:
View attachment 5989589
Lovely post Karenska, and thank you for sharing your day with us!
Good morning, Scarflandia! I have a bit of catching up to do...but first let me wish @Karenska a wonderful belated birthday! 🎂 I can't think of a better way to spend it. Enjoy your time away.

This morning I am posting two very much loved Jean-Louis Clerc designs that fit our theme exactly: Concerto and Soiree de Gala. I am so fond of his work and particularly wanted these two as my family are opera and music lovers. My talented niece and nephew both play in orchestras. It is fun to be able to wear something on point to their concerts!
View attachment 5989603View attachment 5989604
And my SOTD is also performing arts related. When I wear Acte III, I can't help but think of Felix Mendelsohn and the music he composed for the play. There's the ubiquitous Wedding March, of course, but not to leave you with that ringing in your ears, here's a clip of Emmanuel Pahud performing the flute solo!

Acte III, CSGM (showing a softer pastel side of cw13)
View attachment 5989610
And now to scroll back and catch up!

Gorgeous all! But oooo this minty green is so beautiful and a lovely musical note for it.
Many thanks as well for your kind likes for Nuees - I am easily amused as you can tell! :giggle:
Today is Under the Waves but I call it Under the Sea.

View attachment 5989623

bwahahahaha - LOVE!!!
(I always get the chef's song "I love little fishes, don't you?' stuck in my head... that accent! :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:)

Some of my FdO are borderless too ,just checking. Seller are following our threads, like TRR today, and the prices are going up, it happened with some of my scarves on ebay recently.
Thank you for your nice compliments, LKB!

Greetings Scarflandia! It’s been awhile. My sweet Maple earned her wings over Easter weekend - I so miss the music of her jingling collar and beloved squeaky balls.

SOTD Sur Mon Nuage with Dimitri Rybaltchenko’s cocker spaniel chasing a ballie
IMG_9418.jpeg

Colliers de Chien twilly with a cocker spaniel holding a ballie in its mouth
IMG_6960.jpeg

And Fleurs de l’Opera with a special scarf ring handmade by a scarfie featuring a black cocker spaniel
IMG_9160.jpeg

My sweet girl who is terrorizing squirrels over the Rainbow Bridge
IMG_9268.png

View attachment 5989591
View attachment 5989593

Le Voyage de Pytheas.
View attachment 5989587
View attachment 5989588
My other cw:
View attachment 5989589
Happy belated birthday @Karenska. 💐 It looks like you are having a wonderful time and I hope you enjoy your trip! The scarves look great, too :smile:

• Love
Reactions: Karenska