Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the haul! Squeeeeee I love NV.

I love all of your swatches, ladies, the Silvers, the RE, the mattified Holiday! Fantastic!

A couple of my own today:

View attachment 1832458

Ruby Slippers is even MORE amazing in person! As soon as I finished I said to myself, "I cant wear this often, I love it too much and don't want to run out!"

View attachment 1832459

Oddly enough I don't notice the streaky too much, but Attraction does emphasize any bumps or ridges in the nail. Fun color though, my fiancé really likes it.
Thanks for your swatch "Ruby Slippers"! )

i haven't posted my collection for a while.. so here it goes! sorry for the low quality iPhone pics..

paparazzi, rose confidential, may, pirate, coromandel , flourine
matte top coat, bubble, sky line, vert sacriledge, mica rose, tulipe noir

la sunset, riviera, gondola, berry, rose cache, jade
mimosa, silver, base coat, blue boy, diaphne, strong

recto-verso, kaleidoscope, rouge carat, blue rebel, jelly, rose tourbillon
rouge d’or, ange-dmeon, vanity, mistral, azur, nouvelle vauge

heatwave, miami peach, jade rose, clair-obscur, particuilere, cosmique
sahara beige, fantastic, marilyn, melrose, graphite, black pearl

biarritz, peridot, rose insolent, paradoxal, sugar gloss, éclair
sirocco, claret, attraction, orange fix, frenzy, madness

iridescent, tango, rodeo drive, island, lilac sky, khaki vert
steel, gold fingers, rouge noir, morning rose, rose exuberant, black velvet

tentation, quartz, diwali, suspicious, vendetta, cherry
holiday, vertigo, coco blue, june, delight, distraction

april, abricot gloss, riva, orange blossom
rouge fatale, violette, ballerina
WOW! You have amazing collection!
I envy you! :smile:

Hi, Ladies!
I'm not a writer, just a reader of this wonderful forum (and Chanel nail polishes fan, of course).
I just want to share with you beautiful swatches of FNO Chanel polishes, posted in russian nail community http://nail-ru.livejournal.com/2013057.html
Hope you'll like it the same way as I do:smile:.
P.S. Sorry for my poor English.
Alexandra and her lovely hands! ) I know it )

After looking at an earlier post I was inspired to paint my fingernails in Frenzy which I hadn't used for at least a year.

I always do my toes with Coco Blue - goes with any colour shoe and lasts for weeks.

:nuts:

tumblr_mayz1bvtv71qcuhyyo1_500.jpg

Source: Sophy Robson
Very beautiful and interesting design! )

This is the nicest photo I've seen of this colour! I'm still waiting for it to be available in Australia. It looks lovely on you. I'll get it because I love the name and it's a nice enough colour... just wish Chanel would do something different! :graucho:

I agree 100% Jen! It's nice, but so similar to so many other Chanel colours.

How do you extend your nail bed? I've never heard of this before. Very curious!

Just keep pushing my cuticles back and trimming it as it grows with my cuticle clippers. Also trying not to scrub or clean under my nails with any foreign object - just gently with some water in the shower. This helps the nail bed to attach a bit closer towards the tips of my fingers. It's a slow process, but I have seen some good improvement.

Thanks for the tips, that is helpful! I'll give it another shot.

Pleasure. Hope it works! :smile:

Is it true that the OPI Gwen Stefani Push and Shove silver is similar? I missed out on Silver, and am hoping for a dupe.

Sorry I'm not too sure about this one as I don't have the OPI. Hopefully someone can post some swatches for you?

This week I was in Blue Satin and Azur over it. I like the effect:smile:
There are two coats of Azur.

Beautiful!

Girls Happy Valentines Day!))

Coup de Coeur wearing today:smile:

View attachment 2503654

View attachment 2503655
This just sold me on buying this colour - gorgeous!!

I have it, and if you missed out on Silver (like me) for the price why not? I sandwich mine like I do for holo polish and I don't have the wear problems. (Base coat, color, top coat, color) I've done comparison swatchsicles with and without topcoat and the dulling is minimal once the topcoat fully cures, too. When you first put on the topcoat it's nasty dull though.
Awesome! Thanks for the sandwiching tip ;)
I wore it on the weekend & I got about 2 1/2 days out of it, but I'll have to try it again with your tip :smile:

Also here is a blog that has done some comparisons. It looks pretty close to April which I don't have, but is deeper in colour which I like.

http://bagsareforever.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks so much for the link :smile:
I have April & I love it, so I'll probably love this too.

I'll get it because I love the name and it's a nice enough colour... just wish Chanel would do something different! :graucho:
Yep... Same here.

After looking at an earlier post I was inspired to paint my fingernails in Frenzy which I hadn't used for at least a year.

I always do my toes with Coco Blue - goes with any colour shoe and lasts for weeks.
I don't wear Frenzy often enough either. It's a wonderful colour.

Just keep pushing my cuticles back and trimming it as it grows with my cuticle clippers. Also trying not to scrub or clean under my nails with any foreign object - just gently with some water in the shower. This helps the nail bed to attach a bit closer towards the tips of my fingers. It's a slow process, but I have seen some good improvement.
All of that makes such perfect sense, how have I never heard of this before?!
I'm glad you're seeing your desired results from it :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.