Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing Rouge Noir today, I adore this colour but I prefer it when I'm paler.
Loving Rouge Noir on you!! :smile:

Yeh... Tbh I'm even bored with the new summer colours. It's just Lilac Sky, Holiday, Lilis and Rose Exuberant all over again.
I totally agree with the comments about the colours feeling repeated. You described the summer colours perfectly.
However, I'm going to face reality that I'm going to buy them anyway ;) I'm such a sucker for limited editions hahaha!

I got Coup de Coeur & on the nail it's SOOO similar to April that I don't think I could tell the two apart. It is slightly cooler than April, a bit more purple... But so close!
The formula is beautiful though. So if you don't have April, you should go for it ;)

I'm off to Lombok in Indonesia next week, hoping there is a Chanel counter at the airport :graucho:
Enjoy your trip!!! Good luck with your polish hunting :biggrin:

View attachment 2512275

Chanel Cinema, my favorite shade of red :smile:
Looks amazing on you!!

NOTD - cherry blossoms on Nouvelle Vague and inm Northern Lights as top coat :smile:
That is so PRETTY!!!!! I'd love to be able to do stuff like that. It's just beautiful :smile:

I got Coup de Coeur & on the nail it's SOOO similar to April that I don't think I could tell the two apart. It is slightly cooler than April, a bit more purple... But so close!
The formula is beautiful though. So if you don't have April, you should go for it ;)

Is it out in Aus now?! Eeek, need to get to a store soon... I only got April late last year, oh well, who am I kidding, I'd get the exact same polish if Chanel gave the colour two different names just to avoid the potential for regret :lol:
Damn you Chanel!

Wearing Rose Confidentiel, I've had a fair few compliments on this colour, and it has really surprised me how much I like this! I only got it because it was being discontinued :shame: This will be nice on the toes too...

Is it out in Aus now?! Eeek, need to get to a store soon... I only got April late last year, oh well, who am I kidding, I'd get the exact same polish if Chanel gave the colour two different names just to avoid the potential for regret :lol:
Damn you Chanel!
Yep. Well in Sydney it is ;)
Hahaha! That's so funny about avoiding the regret :biggrin: I would do the same thing too most likely!

ACK!!! Hi guys, I recently scored Kaleidoscope on eBay for a very reasonable price. So happy! 😁 -jumps around-
Congratulations! That is awesome. Enjoy :smile:

Wearing Rose Confidentiel, I've had a fair few compliments on this colour, and it has really surprised me how much I like this! I only got it because it was being discontinued :shame: This will be nice on the toes too...
Looks beautiful on you :smile: Hmmm.... Now you've got me wondering if I should try to track one down ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.