Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
babyontheway said:
Thanks IHB-I was hoping the bottle color would translate on the nail better:graucho: I think you are absolutely right, glitter might make this color pop more:P

I put a third coat on, and I liked it better. I think it will be much better for fall. I bought Essie Chinchilly, and that is more of what I expected Frenzy to look like. I love that one!

Oh, do you have a pic for Holiday with matte top coat?

IMG_20120813_132201.jpg

It's nice, something different but I definitely like it better with a shiny top coat :smile:

And babyontheway I love frenzy on you! Looks great!

Did some quick swatches of my 'Silvers' today! Sorry for the quality, I took them on my phone.

IMG_20120811_133632.jpg

Kaleidescope looks bronze/antique silver in comparison and Graphite looks so dark as well! It's funny how different colours can look when they're alone and then alongside similar colours!

IMG_20120811_133651.jpg

Colour order is reversed in this one. My favourite is definitely Silver closely followed by Holographic :smile:

Love the comparison! Thanks!!

My first Chanel mani!

Gorgeous! I love Vamp!

IMG_20120813_132201.jpg

It's nice, something different but I definitely like it better with a shiny top coat :smile:

Ooh, Holiday looks nice mattified! Thanks for the pic!

jen_sparro said:
And as inhisboxers said, glitter makes everything better!

Yes :hugs: it's true ;)

June & 2nd bottle of Rose Baby arrived but I'm waiting on Morning Rose and 2nd bottle of Nouvelle Vague :woot: :yahoo:

DF sure likes giving them in duo's :giggles: I'm so amazed to receive so many doubles in my growing stash!!

inhisboxers said:
Yes :hugs: it's true ;)

June & 2nd bottle of Rose Baby arrived but I'm waiting on Morning Rose and 2nd bottle of Nouvelle Vague :woot: :yahoo:

DF sure likes giving them in duo's :giggles: I'm so amazed to receive so many doubles in my growing stash!!

Congrats on the haul! Squeeeeee I love NV.

I love all of your swatches, ladies, the Silvers, the RE, the mattified Holiday! Fantastic!

A couple of my own today:

image-1346041997.jpg

Ruby Slippers is even MORE amazing in person! As soon as I finished I said to myself, "I cant wear this often, I love it too much and don't want to run out!"

image-3864412868.jpg

Oddly enough I don't notice the streaky too much, but Attraction does emphasize any bumps or ridges in the nail. Fun color though, my fiancé really likes it.

Amaryllix said:

I love all of your swatches, ladies, the Silvers, the RE, the mattified Holiday! Fantastic!

Ruby Slippers is even MORE amazing in person! As soon as I finished I said to myself, "I cant wear this often, I love it too much and don't want to run out!"

Oddly enough I don't notice the streaky too much, but Attraction does emphasize any bumps or ridges in the nail. Fun color though, my fiancé really likes it.

Cheers! Another to add to my craves. Ruby Slippers is lovely!

View attachment 1832458

View attachment 1832459

LOVING the ruby slippers! First time I've seen a swatch of it - thanks for sharing!

Attraction also looks great on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.