Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just for kicks: Chanel's latest collections have totally determined my most recent set of manis. :cool:

When the fall collection came out, I was wearing Vertigo and Frenzy.

Juuuuust when that started chipping, they released Beige. So I bought it and wore Beige.

When my Beige starts chipping, they released the FNO colours. So I wore Provocation, Delicatesse and Infidele.

Now my FNO colours are chipping. But Malice hasn't come out yet!!!
I'm stuck in a rut now. What colour am I suppose to wear? :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

If you're not already maybe make sure you're getting plenty of the GTG around the edges covering all of the polish well and even going over the edge of the polish a bit, that might make a difference.

Yeah that does make a difference... but still, it shrinks the polish quite a bit and I never get that with Sally Hansen!

And just for kicks: Chanel's latest collections have totally determined my most recent set of manis. :cool:

When the fall collection came out, I was wearing Vertigo and Frenzy.

Juuuuust when that started chipping, they released Beige. So I bought it and wore Beige.

When my Beige starts chipping, they released the FNO colours. So I wore Provocation, Delicatesse and Infidele.

Now my FNO colours are chipping. But Malice hasn't come out yet!!!
I'm stuck in a rut now. What colour am I suppose to wear? :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Skyline!

I'm sure it has been discussed before but how does Malice compare to the other vampa like Rouge Noir, Diabolic and the new Provacation (not sure if I got the name right)>

I haven't seen any comparisons yet, but from the few swatches we've seen it seems like it might be similar to Gondola, Red Dream, and Tulipe Noire. I think it's definitely lighter than Rouge Noir, Diabolic, and Provocation. I'm so excited, it looks like perfection to me! :smile:

:nuts:

tumblr_mayz1bvtv71qcuhyyo1_500.jpg

Source: Sophy Robson

Thanks ladies for all the Provocation feedback -- I think I can hold off on it. It sounds a little dark for my liking, and I was hoping for more purple than it sounds like it has.

Infidele is a beauty - a great "me" color that I decided I wanted without hesitation - so I am happy with my FNO purchase. All of the micromanaging I put into Provocation may mean it just wasn't meant to be.

ByeKitty said:
:nuts:

Source: Sophy Robson
GORGEOUS!!!! I really love this colour. I don't usually like reds, but the tone of this is amazing. I hope the formula is good...

mspera said:
Thanks ladies for all the Provocation feedback -- I think I can hold off on it. It sounds a little dark for my liking, and I was hoping for more purple than it sounds like it has.

Infidele is a beauty - a great "me" color that I decided I wanted without hesitation - so I am happy with my FNO purchase. All of the micromanaging I put into Provocation may mean it just wasn't meant to be.
I tossed & turned on my decision to get it too. I got it, tried it, sold it. I should have trusted my instinct.
I think I really wanted to like it, but for me it was pretty much Vamp / Rouge Noir then sometimes brown / maroon. Beautiful colour & formula - just not needed in my collection. My friend loves it though she had nothing like it :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.