Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
jen_sparro said:
Provocation looks so similar to OPI William Tell Me About OPI to me :thinking: I think Delicatesse is the only one I kind of want... Audrey your swatches are perfection as always! Thank you so much :biggrin:

Congrats to all the girls on your FNO purchases! :yahoo:
I think Provocation also might be close to MAC Dark Angel...maybe.

OzSplannie said:
Not sure if someone posted pictures of Malice before, but I just did a quick google search and here it is... Looks like a very festive, sparkling red! Can't wait to swatch it! :woot:
It looks good! Can't wait to see in real life.

Sarabear said:
I just did a quick swatch of them all (over May haha) and provocation really doesn't seem as dark as rouge noir to me...
Ummm... Does that mean I need it now??? LOL!
Pics please :smile:

I just did a quick swatch of them all (over May haha) and provocation really doesn't seem as dark as rouge noir to me...

Really? Phew... I am not a big fan of Rouge noir and was thinking to cancel my order for Provocation??? Oh I am so confused! I really don't know what to do!!! I do love all 3 shades, but am beginning to doubt myself about Provocation!

Any chance you could post a swatch?

Last edited:
oooh Malice looks amazing. I found this swatch of it though the lighting/colouring isn't very clear. I think I might actually skip provocation and wait for Malice instead. When will it be released?

Completely agree! It's stunning! I think lvdreamer mentioned it will be released in October. I'm not sure if it is similar to Provocation though...

Completely agree! It's stunning! I think lvdreamer mentioned it will be released in October. I'm not sure if it is similar to Provocation though...

I did a search and most dates are saying October first. It looks redder than provocation and has a fine shimmer/metallic finish (maybe similar finish to Rouge Carat) so it'll be different than provocation, but now that I see Malice, I think I'll like it better. :smile:

IMG_20120906_161152.jpg

Hopefully this shows it! Haha sorry, I'm at a shopping centre on my phone!

lizbet_at_home said:
Hi, Ladies!
I'm not a writer, just a reader of this wonderful forum (and Chanel nail polishes fan, of course).
I just want to share with you beautiful swatches of FNO Chanel polishes, posted in russian nail community http://nail-ru.livejournal.com/2013057.html
Hope you'll like it the same way as I do:smile:.
P.S. Sorry for my poor English.

Thank you!!!!!

Those were the same swatches I was trying to link to :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.