Zippy Wallets?

MC looks awesome with 'blue'...........heeheeheeeee:graucho: :heart: ;)

chie: :sweatdrop: i'm going to LV next friday so i'm getting my list together. and the MC zippy seems to be high on the list. am glad everyone thinks it's a great wallet! i agree that it will look good w/ 'blue'. :P

sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread. :sweatdrop:

Here's mine. It's a very practical wallet - indeed organized and spacious.
4ztj1ts.jpg

I have the zippy organizer and you can fit so much stuff in it, even a phone if it is small enough. I sometimes just take it to the shops as a clutch if I am buying stuff for dinner.

Attachments

• zippy2.jpg
    zippy2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 86
  • zippy1.jpg
    zippy1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 43
I have the zippy wallet in pomme vernis and I highly recommed it. The only con is that it is quite big, so it doesn't fit in a smaller bag.

I went out to lunch with my sister this weekend and when I took it out to pay, she kept staring and finally said, I LOOOVE that wallet, where did you get it? She doesn't know LV so she had no clue about it.

I love mine for traveling... holding currency for different countries, tokens in the inside zipper, pocket for passport, credit card slots and long enough for plane tickets! Get one - then buy a Montblanc pen to put in the loop!

I have the zippy in damier and i :heart: :heart: it!!!! Its perfect...it holds everything i need...and sometimes i just carry that if i dont want to use my purse...like in the food store or running quick errands!!!! you will love it!!!

Q, i'm in love with your black mc zippy....i'm so dying to get it but i also love your brazza....do you prefer one over the other (since you have both)?

Hehe~I love BOTH:graucho: !!!!I've been using the MC zippy since I got it, right now its my favorite:P !Still love the brazza, slim, care-free, and functional!

I don't have any experience with LV wallets, but noticed your concern about them being too feminine.
I think you should go for the Damier, I find that very masculine

I have the mono zippy and this is the only wallet I use. So much easier to get my cash in and out, a bunch of room for credit cards and I love how it zips shut so nothing falls out!