Zippy Wallets?

I have the pomme zippy. I love that I am completely organized and I don't have things sticking out of my wallet. There are 8 cc slots and so much room to put receipts, bills, coins, etc.

I agree with Charleston-mom and think that the Damier would be perfect.

I have the monogram zippy. It's wonderful. Since LV bags don't have a lot of pockets in general, I thought the extra organization would be great... there's a place for everything in this wallet.

I have a zippy organizer - I posted pics in another wallet thread someplace...LOVE this wallet. The zipper is like buttah!

I don't know how to do a link but the thread with the pics is called
Please help me pick the perfect LV wallet

You guys are great, thanks for all the replies:yes:

I've decided to get the LV Cup Zippy Organiser...and the Damier Zippy Wallet too! Seeing as I'm always at University (well, it seems like it anyway, lol!) I'm always going to be carrying a huge bag, so the size of the Zippy(s) won't necassarily be a bad thing. And my SA told me, that there are mini refills that will fit in the zippy organiser, so it can double up as an agenda aswell. So, it's smiles all round

Thanks again guys!!

You guys are great, thanks for all the replies:yes:

I've decided to get the LV Cup Zippy Organiser...and the Damier Zippy Wallet too! Seeing as I'm always at University (well, it seems like it anyway, lol!) I'm always going to be carrying a huge bag, so the size of the Zippy(s) won't necassarily be a bad thing. And my SA told me, that there are mini refills that will fit in the zippy organiser, so it can double up as an agenda aswell. So, it's smiles all round

Thanks again guys!!

Congratulations - great choices!