Zippy Wallet or Pochette Wallet?

I have the Zippy in Suhali and love it. It feels very secure with the zipper closure. I have not had the problem the previous poster mentioned about the zipper turning silver. So far mine has stayed a bright brass color. Maybe the zippers used on Suhali products are different, I don't really know.

In fact, just yesterday I was shopping for wallets, and almost bought a second Zippy in mono. Now, I'm hesitant to do so, if the zipper is of poor quality. Does anyone have experience with the damier Zippy wallets? Do they use the same zippers as the mono?

I own the Zippy and LVOES it! It really keeps everything in it's place and the zipper for security is an added plus. I don't like the flap on the Pochette Wallet. The best part of the Pochette is that there's 10 cc slots.

I have the Zippy in Suhali and love it. It feels very secure with the zipper closure. I have not had the problem the previous poster mentioned about the zipper turning silver. So far mine has stayed a bright brass color. Maybe the zippers used on Suhali products are different, I don't really know.

In fact, just yesterday I was shopping for wallets, and almost bought a second Zippy in mono. Now, I'm hesitant to do so, if the zipper is of poor quality. Does anyone have experience with the damier Zippy wallets? Do they use the same zippers as the mono?

I was actually told that the zipper on the Suhali is coated brass, rather than metal, but I don't know for sure. The zippers on the mono and damier are the same - I asked that too. I was SO disappointed. I love the style of the zippy.

Charleston-mom, thanks for clarifying the zipper situation. That's disappointing to hear that the mono and damier both have zippers that could turn silver. It would drive me crazy if that happened.