Zippy Wallet or Pochette Wallet?

I have the pochette in mono (with a mono bag, mono checkbook cover, mono cles & mono cosmetic case)... I like when they match :smile:

I LOVE my pochette wallet.. it's the best LV purchase I have made.. and I think $ for $ it is the best too!

I have the zippy mono and love it. I had the pochette wallet last year but ended up returning it because I felt it got too "puffy" when stuffed, if that makes sense. I like the fact that the zippy holds a ton, but stays slim. I use mine everyday (and don't baby it either) and haven't experienced any probs with the zipper tarnishing or changing colors.

I think it's okay to have your accessories matchy-matchy. But of course, it's up to you what makes you happy. I carry the mono zippy wallet, mono mini accessory pochette, mono checkbook cover, and mono poche toilette 19). My "pop" of color is my pomme agenda.

I have the Zippy Organizer and I do like how much it holds and that i can keep all my receipts behind the checkbook sleeve...BUT...its to big to carry like if you wanted to grab it and run in the store. I like the zipper but it takes a bit longer to get in and out of compared to that one you have with the snap. I like the zipper so it doesnt bother me. Also I have had mine for at least 2 years and my zipper is perfect it hasnt changed color, thank god.

So I just keep my big Zippy in my purse to hold all my CC etc and then I bought the Zippy Coin Purse which I LOVE so much. It fits 8 CC, my license, spare key, and $/coins, plus some business cards. Its the best LV item I have got in a while, plus it fits in my back pocket if I have to run in the store quick. I would recommend that one too.

Good Luck.

I personally prefer the zippy and on short trips to the grocery store or dry cleaners just grab and go. Seems more secure to me. But, both are excellent choices--you can't go wrong.

Hi Amber,
Thanks for asking my question too....I am thinking of getting one of the two wallets as well.... It is nice that everyone here has given us so much tips about the two... I really like the Vernis Zippy as it is sooo Flashy.... yet I am also in love with the Epi leather Pochette .... life is tough eh?! My vote will go to the Epi leather Pochette, I think it is more practical. Good luck!:tup: