Zeeee Plane, Zeee Plane, I see shoes

Not Minnesotan, but approximately equivalent in latitude up here in northern Vermont. I may even be further north than some of you where I am up here in the mountains.

Bonus? for all my putting up with winter leather, NO ONE has the same bag as me, since it's just not a super fashionable area!

I am dismayed that they seem to have only stocked four size 11 in each style. Anything I click on says "Hurry Only 4 left". Bummer. By time I save up 200+ bucks for a pair of shoes, the 4 brandy/bermuda Greenpoint wedges will be claimed by others. I am certain there are more than 4 size 11 HHHotties. And I have to save up double, because how can I get the brandy/bermuda wedges without hunting and bagging a bermuda havana to go with?

Don't fret, RealMcCoy, I'm sure that more stock will follow. They're probably just trying to gauge interest seeing as it's all new products! This is the pre-order period so if those first four size 11s disappear fast, I'm guessing they'll get more.

I am slowly and very sadly realizing that the Mercury wedges won't fit my foot -- that strap across the wide part of the foot is usually the kiss of death :cursing: for the dream-crushing bunion I have developed :crybaby:

I am slowly and very sadly realizing that the Mercury wedges won't fit my foot -- that strap across the wide part of the foot is usually the kiss of death :cursing: for the dream-crushing bunion I have developed :crybaby:

Really! How can you tell? I have a pretty bad bunion too, but those shoes look so soft and lovely. :sad:

I ordered the ibiza sandals yesterday and it says that they shipped. ???? I thought that they were supposed to be a pre-order,too. We'll see.

Oh, and short sleeve T, skinny jeans, and my havaianas - it was 83 degrees here today. Can't fathom -40!