Zeeee Plane, Zeee Plane, I see shoes

Somehow the thought of shopping for sandals and wedges and strappy shoes just can't be processed in my brain this morning... though the Athena sandals are starting to look pretty cute. By the time I got to class the cold weather and wind and moisture had frozen my eyelashes together and I'd lost feeling almost up to my knees. How do you think the shoes would look with two pairs of wool socks on? :P

:goodpost: Made me laugh so hard!

I really ADORE those Mercury tie wedges.......in Eucalyptus!

WHOLE sizes only....so I wonder about the fit????

We will def. need someone to do recon on the shoes!

Those are gorgeous! I don't think I could pull them off, but I love them.

And Jan, I agree with you about the prices, cheaper than Chie Miharas. If the workmanship is good, it's not a bad price. But I tend to buy fewer but more expensive/better quality shoes and keep them for a long time.

I really ADORE those Mercury tie wedges.......in Eucalyptus!

WHOLE sizes only....so I wonder about the fit????

We will def. need someone to do recon on the shoes!

Some of the sandals, at least, seem to come in half sizes (and hallelujah chunky peanut butter, they're making a 10.5 in some of them!)
:yahoo::yahoo:

^^ 10.5 that is awesome. I can actually buy shoes that fit. Heck yeah!

Somehow the thought of shopping for sandals and wedges and strappy shoes just can't be processed in my brain this morning... though the Athena sandals are starting to look pretty cute. By the time I got to class the cold weather and wind and moisture had frozen my eyelashes together and I'd lost feeling almost up to my knees. How do you think the shoes would look with two pairs of wool socks on? :P

LOL, I feel ya! I'm wearing two fleece layers today and it doesn't seem like enough. It really making me look harder at the HH boots. Does anyone know if HH boots are warm?

Don't get me wrong I'm in awe of Toni's design skills but 300$ or 400$ is my cap for really nice boots. For shoes I just don't go over $150. I can usually find Delman on sale for about that.

^^ 10.5 that is awesome. I can actually buy shoes that fit. Heck yeah!

LOL, I feel ya! I'm wearing two fleece layers today and it doesn't seem like enough. It really making me look harder at the HH boots. Does anyone know if HH boots are warm?

I live for the day when 2 layers of fleece is sufficient. Here in the Great White North I am currently wearing:

Northface Chillkat winter boots
smartwool socks
under armor cold gear leggings
skinny jeans
merino wool blend top
down jacket
waterproof shell
wool hat
cashmere scarf
gore tex gloves

and it's still cold. Windchill today is -10 or so.

I dream of strappy shoes, which I can wear about a month a year here between winter and mud season. How about some cute rainboots?!

I live for the day when 2 layers of fleece is sufficient. Here in the Great White North I am currently wearing:

smartwool socks
skinny jeans
merino wool blend top
down jacket
waterproof shell
wool hat
cashmere scarf
gore tex gloves

I dream of strappy shoes, which I can wear about a month a year here between winter and mud season. How about some cute rainboots?!

Wow, I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about the "chilly" weather we're having here in the NYC area....it's about 9 degrees with wind child and supposed to be lower tomorrow and friday....

smartwool socks
skinny jeans
merino wool blend top
down jacket
waterproof shell
wool hat
cashmere scarf
gore tex gloves

I'm wearing two layers of fleece just in the house. It's cold in here :wtf:
Outside I'm wearing:

Smartwool base layer (bottom, top, socks & normal smart wool socks
Jeans
Bibs
la sportiva mountaineering boots
2 fleece layers
cashmere tee
North face jacket (mountaineering jacket)
cashmere/wool base layer gloves
bad arse black diamond mittens
&
My saddle Lorca cuz it can take a beating, and doesn't freeze and get stiff. I'm totally bracing for the -17 with the -55 windchill tonight.:Push:

Outside I'm wearing:

Jeans
Bibs
2 fleece layers
cashmere tee
&
My saddle Lorca cuz it can take a beating, and doesn't freeze and get stiff. I'm totally bracing for the -17 with the -55 windchill tonight.:Push:

Tomorrow our high here is 1 degree. It never broke -4 without windchill today.

weather.com reports that it is currently -17 with windchill. The weather reports just say "cold" because it's not worth saying anything else.

I think the record cold, for me, was when I was snowboarding at Stowe and the windchill was -40F at the summit. We decided to call it a day when we heard that one.

Outside I'm wearing:

Jeans
Bibs
2 fleece layers
cashmere tee
&

lulu3955 - another HHHottie Minnesotan basking in the beautiful (:nogood:) winter weather!! They are saying maybe 30-degrees next week though!!

My latest purse delivery I let sit unopened for awhile - to thaw - I'd hate to crack something and at extreme subzero temps even some finishes can be brittle like potato chips. . .