ZCP or Rosalie for DD's bday present

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DD has a key holder, preloved pochette and preloved Speedy 25. I would like to get her a smaller wallet for her Sweet 16 Bday and wondering which one would be best for her. I always try to think of these types of presents as forever presents that she will have as she gets older, as well.

2. From the two you mentioned I would go for the rosalie coin purse, although both coin purses are relatively small.
    Maybe the zoe would be a good fit? It is more of a compact wallet.
    Also you can have the wallet hotstamped with her initials which is great for forever pieces!

staceyjan and NSLIFESTYLE like this.
  3. Rosalie!

staceyjan and NSLIFESTYLE like this.
  4. Zcp

staceyjan and BrodyAlice like this.
  5. #5 Nov 10, 2019 at 8:23 AM
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 8:29 AM
    I have the Rosalie coin purse and the Zoe. I think it depends on if she really likes cash any. I don’t so the Rosalie ended up being perfect (i just throw my cards in the middle spot) i don’t put coins in either wallet.

i can’t comment on the zippy, i don’t quite like the bulky style.

staceyjan likes this.
  6. I like the simplicity of the ZCP.

staceyjan, BrodyAlice and V_vee like this.
  7. I'd look at her current wallet - the zcp and rosalie are so different and personally I don't like the zip around style of wallet.

staceyjan and missconvy like this.
  8. I have both and I like the Rosalie better, just because it’s not as bulky as the ZCP and fits into smaller bags better. I do want to point out that the button on the Rosalie wears out fast. I’ve had it for a little over a year and the rose ballerina color on the button is starting to wear out and the SA told me it’s a known issue and I can get it replace if I want.

staceyjan likes this.
  9. Thanks, everyone! Great idea comparing it to her current wallet and then can make a better decision. I also love the idea of getting it hot stamped!

MooMooVT and Joeli7 like this.
  10. Let us know what you end up choosing!

staceyjan likes this.
  11. I bought a ZCP for my then 16 year-old last year. She uses it daily and loves it. I have a RCP to add to her collection for Christmas.

staceyjan likes this.
  12. I tried looking to see what wallet she has been using and couldn’t find it. So, I got a $20 from my wallet and told her I was going to surprise her and put it in her wallet but couldn’t find it. It turns out she has been using the cles as her wallet. So, I am “on the $” w her needing a wallet and know need to narrow it down.

I am leaning now towards Victoriane since I think she really needs a real wallet. I would never have thought this if it wasn’t for that suggestion!

13. Or Zoe?
    Which do you like better Zoe or Victorane?

BleuSaphir likes this.
  14. Zoe is excellent but if she has lot of store loyalty cards I would opt for the Victorine wallet honestly,

staceyjan likes this.
  15. ZCP. I really like my ZCP. Never expected to fall in love with a zip around wallet. But I love the security of it, and I like to carry cash. So ended up getting both the ZCP and Clemence last year. Couldn't be happier.

staceyjan likes this.