ZCP or Rosalie for DD's bday present

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014
DD has a key holder, preloved pochette and preloved Speedy 25. I would like to get her a smaller wallet for her Sweet 16 Bday and wondering which one would be best for her. I always try to think of these types of presents as forever presents that she will have as she gets older, as well.

From the two you mentioned I would go for the rosalie coin purse, although both coin purses are relatively small.
Maybe the zoe would be a good fit? It is more of a compact wallet.
Also you can have the wallet hotstamped with her initials which is great for forever pieces!

I have the Rosalie coin purse and the Zoe. I think it depends on if she really likes cash any. I don’t so the Rosalie ended up being perfect (i just throw my cards in the middle spot) i don’t put coins in either wallet.

i can’t comment on the zippy, i don’t quite like the bulky style.

Last edited:
Reactions: staceyjan
I have both and I like the Rosalie better, just because it’s not as bulky as the ZCP and fits into smaller bags better. I do want to point out that the button on the Rosalie wears out fast. I’ve had it for a little over a year and the rose ballerina color on the button is starting to wear out and the SA told me it’s a known issue and I can get it replace if I want.

Reactions: staceyjan
I tried looking to see what wallet she has been using and couldn’t find it. So, I got a $20 from my wallet and told her I was going to surprise her and put it in her wallet but couldn’t find it. It turns out she has been using the cles as her wallet. So, I am “on the $” w her needing a wallet and know need to narrow it down.

I am leaning now towards Victoriane since I think she really needs a real wallet. I would never have thought this if it wasn’t for that suggestion!